Weekly Workout Progress

Discussion in 'Health, Fitness and Fashion' started by babybro, Apr 23, 2011.

1. JordanC

JordanC Well-Known Member

Who do you want me to fight? I don't have a beef and to me no beef is worth figthing anyway. :???:

2. FG

FG Well-Known Member

Well, women will never lift 2.5 to 4 times they weight, you know that, - unless they look like, well like men. I have no desire for that. I think deadlifting my own weight at 3X 10 is pretty darn cool.:cool:

3. swirlman07

swirlman07 Well-Known Member

I agree with you, as most people don't use good form when performing the lift. I regularly go over 400 lbs and do reps and never use a belt. But, two the point, I'm used to performing the exercise over years and I have good form.

I've practiced yoga. I found it great for increasing flexibility.

4. swirlman07

swirlman07 Well-Known Member

You are absolutely correct. I was really making light of your comment about the belly button. You know from past comments that I think of you as a female warrior, better than many guys. Your accomplishment is awesome!

5. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

i used lifting belts and shin guards when I first started deadlifting, because i always seemed to scrape my legs with the rough bar. now, I go without either, as the body mechanics have kicked in.

i also read that using belts and straps take away from valuable muscle building, which is why I don't use them every time I lift. If you got a bad back tho, more power to you.:eek:

6. FG

FG Well-Known Member

Thank you my, I do appreciate that.:smt054
    My comment on the bellybutton flying across the room was meant as a funny though:)

7. FG

FG Well-Known Member

I never scraped my shins w the knurled part of the bar when doing deadlifts, just sayin.. lol... :p
    I do use straps however, but only after I exhausted and burned out my forearms so I can still burn out the targeted muscle instead of being limited by my forearms.
    For example, I do bent over dumbell rows w 35lb and bent over barbell rows w 145 lb but then I do use straps as that is at the end of my targeted muscle group and that allows me to go to fail in the correct muscle group.

8. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

that's because you're short and lift pussy weights that don't require focus:p

9. FG

FG Well-Known Member

I call that bait as I know damn well you know its in proportion of who is lifting:p

10. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

[YOUTUBE]pjBI9qxibTc[/YOUTUBE]

pussy

;)

11. FG

FG Well-Known Member

They doent weight 116 lb so, fail.
    :p
    Besides, I do 3X10... I bet you I can lift that weight at least several times:p

12. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

they look pretty small to me

park your nonsense

13. FG

FG Well-Known Member

Nope, they certainly are not close to the 116lb range.
    Besides, nice going being trite and shitting on someones accomplishments.
    Good thing to see your not changing

Oh, and by the look of things, they are not lifting much more than me and since I'm lifting 110 lb 3X10, 100 bucks I can lift that. Especially since they are lifting for teh camera, they are not doing 3X10:p

Oh, wait, I just got suckered into your little game...
    sad of you to shit on my accomplishments and sad of me to fall for it.

14. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

nice to see that you still deflect when losing an argument, rather than to humbly admit defeat, dr

:eek:

15. FG

FG Well-Known Member

uhm, there is no deflecting and there is no defeat and I didn't lose an argument, your being a complete ass. SMH

16. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

changing your post after someone else quotes it....is the lowest of low

17. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

to get this thread back on track, i just added ballpark hotdog packs to my lifting routine

nothing like doing 16oz curls to get that pump

18. FG

FG Well-Known Member

I didnt change it after you posted, probably WHILE you were posting - check time stamp. Quit being such an ass.

19. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

stop with the name calling

it hurts

20. wtarshi

wtarshi Well-Known Member

:smt026:smt026:smt026:smt026:smt026:smt026

now if that doesn't call for the blue bouncing balls, i don't know what does...!!!

you totally rock wifey...!!!! you should be more than proud of your accomplishments...i'm in total awe of you...!!!:smt049