White women feet

Discussion in 'The Attraction Between White Women and Black Men' started by Mwaura, Jun 4, 2008.

1. Mikey

Mikey Well-Known Member

:smt023 to the pictures. Nice tatoo by the way, what's it represent?

2. FG

FG Well-Known Member

Thank you everybody for the nice words!!
    We could have gone there Whickle, just a 6h flight to Hawaii - maybe next time?
    :-D

3. Tony Soprano

Tony Soprano Moderator

My goodness.

Rep added.:smt023

4. wtarshi

wtarshi Well-Known Member

beautiful feet & beautiful beach...i'm jealous of both :smt060

gorgeous birdy

5. Tamstrong

Tamstrong Administrator Staff Member

Great pics, Birdie! :D

6. LittleBird

LittleBird New Member

Thanks people :)

Mikey, the tattoo is of a dragon. It's a bit tacky and typical - was the first one I ever got done (I have a few) when I was 17 and now it's funny to look at. I've at times considered changing it but wont because it's the FIRST one you know? That's special even if a little silly now hehe

7. Athena

Athena New Member

Ooooh gorgeous beach FG and fabulous footsie!! xox
    Nice LB! Love your nail colour :)

8. GQ Brotha

GQ Brotha New Member

LOL, I figure it would be pretty self explanatory, generally men are into women's feet because of the femininity. Toes well pedicured, soft looking features of the feet, designs on the toe nails.

Women can do a whole lot more with their feet than men, well straight men anyway. :)

Its like the same thing with fashion, women have far more choices and styles to turn to compared to men generally.

Most men don't even pay attention to their feet, I cut my toenails and that is that for me.

9. LittleBird

LittleBird New Member

Dude I dont like feet, period.

If you have nice feet, good for you. If you have ugly feet, well I'll probably make fun of them. Sorry. Can't help it where ugly feet are concerned.

But you know what I reckon it might be? I BET that half the women here have sexual fantasies about nice hands. I know I do. IE: the poor fellow opposite me on the tube, I couldnt stop staring, and well, I dont want to be crass but his hands were so fucking beautiful they got me wet. God I hate writing that, but in the interests of explaining, yall cant see Im red-faced now anyway! So it's the same imo as a dude getting hard over a nice pair of feet. The former is more common amongst the ladies and the latter amongst the men!

10. Tamstrong

LOL, many things should be self explanatory, but there seems to be alot that this poor guy doesn't understand. I think it would be a scary thing for a man to have his toes painted pink or done up with a French pedicure. LOL

Being a woman who appreciates the male form from top to bottom, I check it all out. You're definitely ahead of the game if you clip those toenails, GQ, because there are a lot of men who don't & their toes look like gargoyle talons. It's also very painful if one of those talons stab or cut you. :p

So as not to derail the thread, I'll go ahead & post a pic...it's not of my feet this time though.

[​IMG]

11. LittleBird

LittleBird New Member

Oh wow TS. I dont like feet but paint me yellow and call me sunshine, those are possibly the most beautiful feet I have EVER seen.

12. Sweden

Sweden New Member

Played with the sun today....

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 30, 2011
  13. suprchic73

suprchic73 New Member

My footsies

[​IMG]

14. Tamstrong

Pretty pic, Suprchic :D

15. JordanC

JordanC Well-Known Member

Very pretty supr. Very cool lighting.

16. suprchic73

suprchic73 New Member

Thank you, ladies. :D

17. Tony Soprano

Tony Soprano Moderator

Rep added.:smt023

18. suprchic73

suprchic73 New Member

Thank you for the rep, Mr Soprano. Totally made my day! ;)

19. chocolatecream4u

chocolatecream4u Well-Known Member

Lovely:heart:

20. babybro

babybro New Member

Really nice! Rep added!