White women feet

Discussion in 'The Attraction Between White Women and Black Men' started by Mwaura, Jun 4, 2008.

1. blackbrah

blackbrah Well-Known Member

I wish more women were into feet. I love a girl with a nice body, but sexy feet are a MUST. Some women don't like their feet to be touched or licked. So sad.

2. orejon4

orejon4 Well-Known Member

Gorgeous, FG! You and TCFloridagirl ought to have a "Feet Off". LOL

3. heather1691

heather1691 New Member

That is sad :( I love my toes sucked on drives me crazy :rolleyes:

[​IMG]

4. blackbull1970

blackbull1970 Well-Known Member

5. jeffhiko

jeffhiko New Member

i love ww's feet

my wife (white) has the most beautiful feet i have ever seen. she has long slender feet with long toes and amazingly beautiful full nails. they are so delicate, soft i cant help but to be in love with them. like i said before i am not into feet until i started to take focus into ww's feet (my wife).now i give her hourly foot massages and it turns me on as well, great for the both of us i guess! :rolleyes: i am black and i have dated Hispanic's, Asian's, Black's, even Indian's, and back then feet were gross to me until i started dating ww. not to be mean but in my opinion ww have the best feet of all races. this is all just based of personal experiences ,

6. blackbrah

blackbrah Well-Known Member

Well good to know ;) Nice feet BTW.

I'm moving out of state soon and this girl I was seeing and I had a few complications with the relationship. Nothing that was our faults but obviously we need time apart and I haven't seen her in two weeks because she needs time herself.

But damn I hope I find another woman with as sexy ass feet as hers. Size 10 shoes mmm...

[​IMG]

Not the best pic here though.

Wish I had pics of her soles. She thought my foot fetish was interesting but never met a guy with a foot fetish until me. She went from "are you REALLY" into that to shoving her feet in my face during sex and giving me footjobs. Oh I will miss that... :smt048

7. TCFLORIDAGIRL

TCFLORIDAGIRL Well-Known Member

No Orejon....we should have a foot party.....and make you all envious....right FG......? :p

8. Tony Soprano

Tony Soprano Moderator

So lovely.

Rep added.:smt023

9. FG

FG Well-Known Member

My feet aren't in your league, neither is my photography skills - but Im in w the foot party nevertheless:)

10. wtarshi

wtarshi Well-Known Member

don't be like that...you both have beautiful lil footsies

11. Tony Soprano

Tony Soprano Moderator

100,000 views for this thread and counting.

Congratulations and salute to the women on this forum who have contributed pics and the many white women around the world with pretty feet & toes.

[​IMG]

This one thread has more views than any of the threads in the Men’s locker room so what does that tell you?:smt005

12. heather1691

heather1691 New Member

Thank You ;)

13. heather1691

heather1691 New Member

Thank You and good luck with your move :) I hope you find another foot enthusiast or atleast keep converting them to our side lol

14. orejon4

orejon4 Well-Known Member

The sight of both of those lovely pairs arrayed in the Florida sand is enough to make me...

15. TCFLORIDAGIRL

TCFLORIDAGIRL Well-Known Member

FG you doll....there is no league for our feet...you are a beautiful woman and I would never compare my feet to anyones....we are all women and all beautiful in all respects.....so you just get your cute little arse down here and we will take footsie pics the likes of things these boys have never seen....and we will make them squirm.....:smt052

thx Tarshi, like I said to Mr. Soprano, there are lots of beauties here....come join the lady FG and myself and we will show them.....:cool:

yes.....? LOL....you are too bad...!

16. hntr18

hntr18 Well-Known Member

17. Tony Soprano

Tony Soprano Moderator

Been there, done that, & a matching t-shirt.:smt023

I feel a relapse coming on.:rolleyes:

18. chocolatecream4u

chocolatecream4u Well-Known Member

:smt045NICE!

19. Stheno

Stheno New Member