Kirstie Alley and her new boyfriend

Discussion in 'Celebrity WW/BM Couples' started by Ray9968, May 3, 2011.

1. goodlove

goodlove New Member

Im sorry to disagree with you on that one.

Its like I saw this report one time (cnn). this guy (dad) was part of the klan and his daughter married/dated ( i cant remember) a BM and they had a kid.

the dad stated when the kid was born he was even more upset. when the kid got to be about 4 or 5 he stated " the kid ran up to him and said grandpa I love you." he said all that hate melted away and he realized that he waisted his time hating and it took a child to show him that. he went on to say how happy he was to see that.

love has no statue of limitations

2. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

But coupling does. It just ties into the stereotype that bm are good enough to date but not build a family and a life with. Get where I'm coming from now?

3. goodlove

goodlove New Member

yeah, I got ya. I didnt notice that

4. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Even tho he explained himself, it's still...

[​IMG]

5. goodlove

goodlove New Member

LOL. she asked a well thought question and you as a fool would.................

6. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

I think you are a very confused individual.

7. goodlove

goodlove New Member

yep. I am. Im confused on why people would think that its funny to laugh at well thought out question with an answer that is non-confrontational

8. karmacoma.

karmacoma. Well-Known Member

*DEAD*

9. Inner Beauty

Inner Beauty New Member

This ^

10. goodlove

goodlove New Member

you have four more tries.

wise people speak because they have something to say; fools speak just to say something

11. Inner Beauty

Inner Beauty New Member

What do dense people do?

12. goodlove

goodlove New Member

this ^. feelings and fact sometimes cant co-exist. feelings is somtimes ambigous to fact. I am in hell because Im black thats a fact.

just because I havent been in a LT relationship with a WW doesnt undermine my position of being an advocate of IR. if you are an advocate of civil rights and liberties then you are in favor of IR.

hell there is a person who is married to an AW should he not be on here ?

13. goodlove

goodlove New Member

what are you talking about ?

14. Inner Beauty

Inner Beauty New Member

I don't understand Prison Speak....

The topic wasn't about BM living in Hell, you commented on people being asked if they swirl. You added the BM living in Hell as an afterthought.

I don't understand why some people are here, but my thing is to you and what you said.

SMH....

15. goodlove

goodlove New Member

1) it was a mistype. but if you want to go there you need to correct your written communication shakespeare. its prison speech , prison rhetoric or prison lexicon or prison talk

2) I show me where I came to viral and since I didnt do that to you dont do it to me.

3) "the black men living hell" was about people being questioned about IR dating. The kristie person we was talking about. hello. then you asked and I responded.

4) you dont understand why people are here ? because they want to be here. what they have to be vetted by you now.

16. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

IB is killing it today!!!

17. Inner Beauty

Inner Beauty New Member

Don't go there with me and grammar. I'll run circles, squares and rectangles around you. Do you remember when you first joined? It's like we all needed a translator to understand you.

You think using words with more than two syllables makes you sound intelligent.

Stick to numbers, cause words aren't your forte'.

18. goodlove

goodlove New Member

again I dont know where this shit coming from but I will say this. remember this yeah. i remember when I first came here. vaguely. what you dont know was ...and you dont need to know.

what is presently happening as still happening even back then you still cant out logic me. you havent and still havent explained why you are so on BM using you as a status symbol as opposed to dating you as a woman as I said in the other thread.

I will say it and I will say it again.....If i date a white women its not because she is white its because she is right.

I date the woman not the skin color. I wont date a WW to spite a BW. that is stupid. now why should anyone be vetted by you to come on this site?

If Im so dumb why are you getting your ass kicked right now. all you are doing is using insults to deflect from the issues. stick to big dicks threads because intellectual discussions arent your forte

19. Inner Beauty

Inner Beauty New Member

Grammar lesson #1: It's woman, not women (singular).

You ain't kicking nothing, but you should be kicking rocks.

I don't post in big dick threads and don't try and outsmart me, especially when you used my wording.

Logic? You can't even "comprehend" anything, cause you don't read and you're stuck on what YOU see and not what's being conveyed to you.

You're on one of your tangents again....

Like I said, I'm done with you.

Let someone with more patience respond.

20. Mikey

Mikey Well-Known Member

Okay, I'll take over from here. hahahahaha.