Kirstie Alley and her new boyfriend

Discussion in 'Celebrity WW/BM Couples' started by Ray9968, May 3, 2011.

1. flaminghetero

flaminghetero Well-Known Member

:smt043:smt043:smt043

You are insane.

2. karmacoma.

karmacoma. Well-Known Member

Kirstie or you?

3. Tony Soprano

Tony Soprano Moderator

You beat me to it.

4. MYXER

MYXER New Member

Back in the day she was cutie. She's still nice looking for her age, but I'll be damned if I'd date a chick in her 60's. Shit is sickening.

5. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Careful you sound agist fam

6. MYXER

MYXER New Member

So you'd date a woman in her 60's? My mother aint even that old.

7. The Dark King

Just stating what others might say. Apparently we're suppose to celebrate this horseshit even though if it were an old black guy with a girl in her 20s it would be disgusting
    #hypocrisy 202

8. LA

LA Well-Known Member

:D

9. MissWacy

MissWacy New Member

i do hear thats a very common thing lol

10. The Dark King

Shit let me know where because if old black dudes are scooping up young ww then I definitely have a shot.

11. MissWacy

MissWacy New Member

lol, i heard it happens alot in ohio, im sure in other parts of the usa it does too, but as for over here it does happen loads

12. The Dark King

I seriously need to move I'm missing out

13. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

WW don't shit on him like some of the BM here have on Kirstie. And I doubt they will start to, either.

14. karmacoma.

Kirstie = Has-been actress more known for weight fluctuations than roles/talent, now making (some say) typical move of loving BM now that she's washed up

Russell = Multi-millionaire, yoga-practicing, super-model marrying/dating hip-hop mogul.

Can you say "false equivalency"?

15. The Dark King

Thank you for saving me the time my good sir. Not mention the minute that Lil Wayne thread went up these broads couldn't wait to make fun.

16. wtarshi

wtarshi Well-Known Member

mostly, yes :rolleyes:

lol...i was referring to kirstie, but i can say that i'm no slouch in the sack :p

17. goodlove

goodlove New Member

they can say what they want but I would date her. fuck that shit. hell she was probably dating bros for a while or at the minimum wanted to.

18. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Who are you calling a broad? What LIL Wayne thread - Andre, I keep telling you stop your BULLSHIT!! (I'm still not done with you in the other threads but I was distracted tonight).

You said if it was reversed with an old man with a young chick, we'd be tearing his ass apart. Well I gave you one.
    Now you and Karm want to further parlay that into the TYPE of celebrity they are? GTFO! Both of you! :butthead:

19. karmacoma.

My only point is that the two examples aren't on par with each other. I see false equivalencies a lot lately as peeps stretch to make points. This was one of them IMO. Now show me an overweight, washed-up black guy who was hot in the 80s, with no dough ('cause presumably Kirstie has none), dating a young hot WW and I'll shut up.

20. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

You know, I was doing you a favor by finding nice pics of Russell, ignoring the ones where he was a bit heavier, but I see I shouldn't have, huh?

Now Karm, you CAN'T be serious....a washed up broke Black guy who was hot in the 80's dating a hot young WW??? What are the odds, when you take into the account the amount of Black actors in the 80's versus white actresses??! C'mon now.

Now if there was an EQUAL level playing field, I'm sure i could drum up a washed up broke Black actor.
    BTW, Kirstie lives in a huge gorgeous home, did you ever see her reality series? Who told you she was broke?