Kirstie Alley and her new boyfriend

Discussion in 'Celebrity WW/BM Couples' started by Ray9968, May 3, 2011.

1. SmoothDaddy101

SmoothDaddy101 Well-Known Member

This is for showing some common sense. :smt058

2. Ymra

Ymra New Member

I know where you are going but you presented it wrong and you come off looking a lil silly big dog.

3. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Oh boy I gotta break it down for the slow kids again. Everyone wants all the things I mentioned but there are varying emphasis shown socially when dealing with ww and bw generally speaking of course. For example you'd be hard pressed to find a bw who'd be as excited about a trip to France as she would a pair of new gucci air force ones with matching handbag. Both cost the same but both are valued differently. Get it now( that was directed at you alone Whik)

4. saintaugusta

saintaugusta New Member

Not sure who this is directed at, but I heard a guy say he was going to spend his tax money on suits and "taking me out", and I got super turned off.

Tax money is meant to go in the bank, not to blow. You can get expensive clothes at the Goodwill after they've been worn one time.

5. The Dark King

Goodwill? Is shit really that tough? But I do agree with saving tax money but you should be able to treat yourself to something nice and depending on your profession suits can be an investment.

6. saintaugusta

saintaugusta New Member

If you must know, times ARE tough for me right now. I can't even afford to go to the Goodwill right now lol, but luckily have plenty of pretty clothes in reserve.

I'm not sure this guy was talking about interview suits or Wall Street suits. I had the image of 3/4 suits with 16 buttons worn by Sinbad on a Saturday night and then recycled the next day when he took his mama to church.

7. karmacoma.

karmacoma. Well-Known Member

Dude man, get out and actually live life. Go get laid I'm begging you. Use a fucking call girl, I'll Paypal her the dough myself. You are nowhere near old enough to come to these sweeping conclusions. If you think BW don't want "lifestyle" you're insane. *All* women want "lifestyle" whether they marry it or get it themselves. Come back when you've either been in a long relationship (5+ years) or God forbid been MARRIED. Do you still live at home? Not snarking just asking.

8. The Dark King

Please refer to what I replies to Whik with sir lol

9. karmacoma.

karmacoma. Well-Known Member

There are sistas who would LOVE to go to France esp. since Frenchmen are known to love black women.

Again, live some life and you'd know that...:D

10. OpenHeart

OpenHeart New Member

Amen! People are just people at the end of the day. But some people are criticized more than others for wanting the nice things in life...sad.

11. The Dark King

I'm not saying they wouldn't love to go I'm saying they'd prefer new kicks or a nice purse over going to France. Look old school I know you been around longer but I'm hip to hood mentality and I definitely know ww.

12. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

Not since that scene on North and South Book 2 years back did I see Kirstie Alley having it with a brother. Now lets hope she keeps those good curves and don't pig out like the late Anna Nicole Smith.

13. OpenHeart

OpenHeart New Member

The OP thought that this guy was her new boyfriend when actually he was just someone she was with that night. She is not in a serious relationship right now. She screws around with guys for a while and then...next. Nothing serious. View the vid below for the real truth. She's 60 and looking damn good. She is not fat. She can pull a lot of 20 something year olds.

[HDYT]xAOd1v6bl8I[/HDYT]

14. NCBradin

NCBradin New Member

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA! No wonder, Tony, why you're so awesome in every way! :smt043:smt089

15. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

2 hours a day?

you'd think she'd be in better shape, lying bastard

16. NCBradin

NCBradin New Member

Well..what about five hours a day? A reality show star said that she did! :shock:

17. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

was she sloppy looking too?
    :p

18. NCBradin

NCBradin New Member

LOL. Nah.

19. whikle

whikle Well-Known Member

You're a condescending arse...

Next!!

20. The Dark King

Holy shit I meant to say that was NOT directed at you alone. My bad Whik. You know I luv you kid