Kirstie Alley and her new boyfriend

Discussion in 'Celebrity WW/BM Couples' started by Ray9968, May 3, 2011.

1. z

z Well-Known Member

Damn.

2. Mikey

Mikey Well-Known Member

To be fair to both sides, really it's human nature that is the problem. No one (in society) is viewed as being perfect or 100%, by everyone. Everyone has different standards or preferences. Think about the comments that Obama receives. Some people think Obama is a handsome guy, yet others state that they don't like the way that his ears look, and that's what makes him look ugly. People also have different perceptions about how attractive other celebrities look, or how George Bush looks.

So to an extent, it really doesn't matter. Anyone could point out an imperfection that someone else has based on looking at them.

3. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

That's false

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_nature

4. z

z Well-Known Member

LoL.

[YOUTUBE]5j2F4VcBmeo[/YOUTUBE]

5. The Dark King

Because women in general tend to date up. They are great at social mobility even when women cheat they cheat better. They tend to cheat with someone who has attributes her mate doesn't posses where as men have been known to throw away marriages over some ugly chick at the bar. Hell even Tiger cheated with that awful Perkins waitress. I'm calling it now not one single thing will be said about this stereotype lol.

6. The Dark King

I'm gonna call bs right now JC because no one seems to feel the need to mind their own business when we're talking about a rich athlete who cheats on his wife, there's no "well as long as he's happy it doesn't reflect on me" statements. Humans love gossip and while it is true what happens between other people doesn't always directly affect you it does interest you.
    We LOVE to comment on shit that has nothing to do with us so why should Kirstie Alley be sacred?

7. Mikey

Mikey Well-Known Member

I know this is off topic Andre, but I think you should make a thread commemorating that you've hit 10,000 posts. Goodlove made one when he hit 6,000, he was excited he made it there.

8. The Dark King

[YOUTUBE]JTsW75KJXO4[/YOUTUBE]

In reality most men have lower standards than women do. Most people in general settle but women tend to date above their station far more than men because they are more long term minded. Probably why we tend to focus on looks and they focus on the kind of lifestyle you can provide.

9. The Dark King

Mike I could care less kid. It just means I have way too much free time lol

10. 11eleven11

11eleven11 New Member

Hmm, could be a location thing actually but where I am at least, I would say the really attractive girls tend to date down looks-wise.

Your posts have got me thinking though, may have to come back later after some sneaky people-watching >.>

11. The Dark King

Shit I'm coming to visit then lol

12. MissWacy

MissWacy New Member

same here, alot of people bring this up aswell, and guys i know go mad upset when they see a "ugly guy" with a "pretty girl"

Last edited: May 5, 2011
  13. Prophet Matthias

Prophet Matthias Restricted

This is some is most ridiculous shit I've read on this thread yet. Black men suffer from stereotypes because we acknowledge what other people say about us? So if I just pretend that a lot of people don't have negative opinions about bm/ww unions, all of the negativity from other parties will just disappear?

You must be smoking that good shit. Can I have some? LOL

14. 11eleven11

11eleven11 New Member

Oh please, you know that's not what I said. Do you think by buying into and spreading stereotypes yourself you're helping the situation at all?

15. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

Jordan just got pwn'd

she loves gossiping about celebs

16. JordanC

JordanC Well-Known Member

That was directed at dreadz. It is in regard to his sitiuation and need to keep track of other bm.

It has not one thing to do with Kirstie, her man or celebs. That is why I quoted dreadz not the Kirstie story.

17. Iggy

Iggy Banned

No he doesnt. He's a comedian you moron. He makes jokes about EVERYTHING and theres a lot of truth to his observations (he says a lot of things that people would never say in public). Some of you take things waaay too seriously.

18. Iggy

Iggy Banned

repped!

19. JordanC

JordanC Well-Known Member

Thanks for your 1.5 cents. :???: You're short though.

20. NCBradin

NCBradin New Member

Come on..you guys still at it? I thought we're already move past this issue now?