Kirstie Alley and her new boyfriend

Discussion in 'Celebrity WW/BM Couples' started by Ray9968, May 3, 2011.

1. So it's bad thing to want another brotha to have some standards for himself? I'd say that about any woman he was with regardless of color. But this shit is something straight out of stereotypeland.

2. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

Lol

gracefully bow out this joint, cuz

3. 11eleven11

11eleven11 New Member

If he was white, people'd be calling her a cradle-snatcher... :lol:

Honestly, I can't say I give a damn who random strangers date. I might be a little butthurt if I wanted to date them myself or annoyed if it was my friend dating someone treating them badly, but omg why do you care who Kirsty Alley dates enough to argue about it so hard?

The "black guys date inferior women" 'stereotype' only gets talked about because you let it get to you. Black men take it as an insult and so do white women. You know why no-one says "White girls date inferior guys" as often? Because the white girls that do don't give a shit if people talk about it, not because they only date perfect men(you can replace 'white girls' with any type of girls you like actually). Honestly, you all talk about not giving a damn about people who don't like you because they're prejudiced, but you think people are looking down on you for who you date and you feed it and make the same judgements as they do on yourselves and each other.

Argh, I know I'm wasting my time because this is something men do(judge who other men are dating), but it's so frustrating. Whoever asked why the fat black guy with a hot white girl isn't an issue, it's because for the most part women don't obsess over the difference in looks in other people's relationships.

4. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

Lol who left a rep calling me a faggot for this post?

5. Iggy

Iggy Banned

defintiely not me. I hardly rep people on here (cause I'm lazy like that) but when I do I usually leave my name.

Thats some coward shit right there so it was probably flaminghetero

6. Iggy

Iggy Banned

Yeah see thats the thing. They think we are being insecure or whatever bullshit but its simply us making observations. And its not a big deal to me either, in fact I find it to be funny if anything (the racial stereotypes of big ww with black men).

7. goodlove

goodlove New Member

LOL. ever heard of double standards

yep. it never ceases. why cant they just be happy and be done with it ?

8. goodlove

goodlove New Member

your standards ? how about his ? Yeah I understand what you are saying....but lets not put our standards on someone else.

9. MissWacy

MissWacy New Member

this

10. empyrium

empyrium New Member

Isn't that the truth most of the time?, are you sure it's a stereotype?, truth is, like it or not black men usually have the lowest standards of all men, you rarely see Asian dudes with old and fat white women, they either get a good looking one or just stick to Asian girls.

11. goodlove

goodlove New Member

huh ?

12. karmacoma.

karmacoma. Well-Known Member

Naw he doesn't want to alienate his black female audience.

13. empyrium

empyrium New Member

I mean, maybe not that good looking but I doubt you'd see an Asian guy dating a woman double his age just because she's white, that's not exactly flattering to see as a black man...

14. goodlove

goodlove New Member

its called the steve harvey-tyler perry move

15. goodlove

goodlove New Member

if it did happened no one would say shit so why are we bitching about it

16. MissWacy

MissWacy New Member

exactly, and it does happen yet its a free pass for them

17. JordanC

JordanC Well-Known Member

Actually it is. It's none of your business. As for the other wormen here and in real life I don't care how ugly, old, fat or stupid the men they date are. As long as they are happy it doesn't affect me or reflect on me one bit. So they should have at it. Whatever they like works for me. I trust them to find a guy who treats them well.

18. goodlove

goodlove New Member

thread shut down. no need to say anymore.

19. empyrium

empyrium New Member

No one would say shit because they don't see it very often, but that's not the case with black men, you see it a lot, that's why people talk about it.

20. goodlove

goodlove New Member

and the person is dating the bigun should care about what you think because ........