Kirstie Alley and her new boyfriend

Discussion in 'Celebrity WW/BM Couples' started by Ray9968, May 3, 2011.

1. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Tam yes or no do you believe white privilege to exist?

2. Tamstrong

Tamstrong Administrator Staff Member

Yeah, & all the talk about fighting those stereotypes means nothing when their actions say otherwise. They make things a lot harder on themselves than they have to be.

Sounds like we did, Ra-Ra. ;)

3. saintaugusta

saintaugusta New Member

Ra, you are awesome.:smt080

4. The Dark King

So we should not speak about anything unless we're praising it right?
    Interesting

5. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

Question: Why do you assume we are dismissing your points? Especially when you have a habit of continually bringing up the same points when every you humanly can? I'm more than positive that most of us who have been here awhile know your stances on various issues. So why do you assume that anyone that states something counter to what you state on whatever subject that is being debated dissing your POV and points?

6. Tamstrong

Nobody's dissed or dismissed anything. The point is all the worry & time you put into all the stereotypical is wasted & accomplishes NOTHING but making things worse for everyone.

Not in the way you're looking at it.

Yes he is. :cool:

7. Tamstrong

You still don't get it, man. That's not what I said.

Excellent questions, Ra-Ra.

8. The Dark King

First off you guys might know personal preference bur not my view on the subject. I just recently started making the argument for racial disparity based on coupling. When you guys indirectly make the "you're acting insecure" argument it does come across as dismissive like it's in my head. It's on the same level as when I hear people say bm who aren't working are just being lazy. I see plenty of black guys at my office working. Them bitching about a hard economy isn't doing them any favors. They need to get off their asses.

See where I'm coming from?

9. Tony Soprano

Tony Soprano Moderator

[​IMG]

10. The Dark King

Well I guess you wouldn't see it that way since you benefit from it (not making a dig just stating fact)
    Tam bottom line is seeing a young bm with his life in front of him walking hand in hand with an old used up ww is none of my business. Just like Tiger cheating on his wife or Eva Longoria falsely accusing her man of cheating but the image is unpleasant. I'm not hating but it's a reminder to me where we are on the racial hierarchy. You guys make it sound like other men of other races are dating the old and the fat like are. It's not the ideal, it's not what most men want for themselves. An incredible indicator of that is look at the women successful men of any profession. They don't date the Kirstie Alleys of the world. As a bm it does make you pause a little. No jabs just truth.

11. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

truth

this shit is better than masturbation (but not by much)

12. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

Yeah I see where you're coming from. and again why do you assume we know nothing about anything? No offense, but as I was trying to point out in the last post sometimes you come across as if your opinions and viewpoints on matters are the end all & be all on the matter and anyone saying anything that may run counter to it you treat them like they're idiots. I don't get that. I know you're educated and I know you are trying to put your point of view across, but as someone mention in another thread a few months back more times than not it seems that when you engage in discussions you are not interested in stating your opinions, but more like your just interesting in being right. Just an observation.

13. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

14. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

My old ass is hitting the bed, so if I have to reply to something it will be sometime tommorrow. Peace.

15. FG

FG Well-Known Member

You only need one hand to surf here.......................

16. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

:smt019

17. FG

FG Well-Known Member

why the raspberry? You could do both at the same time, I think that is good
    :p

18. karmacoma.

karmacoma. Well-Known Member

Not me I think the dude's U G L Y

19. LA

LA Well-Known Member