Kirstie Alley and her new boyfriend

Discussion in 'Celebrity WW/BM Couples' started by Ray9968, May 3, 2011.

1. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

[​IMG]

2. MissWacy

MissWacy New Member

LOL kinda goes back to what i said earlier

3. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

It's funny how the same kind of compassion or logic is rarely used when you see a very pretty young girl with an older fatter guy. It's never well her vagina just likes what it likes or the heart wants what it wants. Interesting.

4. The Dark King

Captain? That Negro is a four star general campaigning for president.

5. MissWacy

MissWacy New Member

im sure theres people that do, but depends how often its out there i guess

6. Tamstrong

Tamstrong Administrator Staff Member

I'm not on a soapbox Jethro, lmao. I notice the guys that cry about BM liking big WW don't cry about WW being accused of only wanting BM for the size of their dicks. Is that because it is thought to be more of a compliment to BM than it is to have people think a BM loves & is attracted to a big woman? One stereotype is just as bad as another, honey. Btw, me telling it like it is does not mean I'm being defensive. The point is, we that date interracially all seem to agree that we don't owe the folks that don't like it any explanation about our preference. The same thing applies amongst those of us who date interracially...no one owes us any explanation for their preferences either. :cool:

Yeah, sadly, he doesn't know what he's talking about either. LOL ;)

7. The Dark King

The point I'm getting at is people can see an old dude with a young pretty girl and say how wrong and disgusting it is but you mention it about a young attractive black guy his negro ass should be happy with whatever he gets no matter the packaging as long as she's white. I know no one said that exactly but it comes across that way at times.

8. SmoothDaddy101

SmoothDaddy101 Well-Known Member

Coming from a schmuck who lives in NYC, but can't get a date.

I won't even mention good ole Chicken George here.

9. The Dark King

First of all one stereotype is far more positive for the black man than the other one. Secondly it's just a very unsatisfying image, I don't have to like it it's not my life but it is sad to me that's all. To each his own but its unfortunate that you don't see more of these young good looking bm with pretty ww around their age. Seeing them with a woman far past her prime says something sorry it does.

10. The Dark King

Who can't get a date? When have I ever said that? I may complain about how expensive it is but I don't have a problem finding women homie. I'm not gonna go into personal insults with you fam have a good night.

11. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

[​IMG]

12. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

mothafucka you look like you ate chicken george
    :p

13. SmoothDaddy101

You're right, it's not your life, so you shouldn't be dad. Another stereotype is that pretty young WW only go for the frat boys, but no one talks about that.

14. SmoothDaddy101

:smt011

15. Iggy

Iggy Banned

The stereotype that brothas date fat white women. And lmao if Kirstie Alley gave me the time of day, I'd politely decline. I'm not attracted to 50+ yr old fat women.:smt043

16. The Dark King

Exactly lol

17. The Dark King

Dude I can observe things that don't happen to me and still feel pity it's human. Secondly pretty young ww usually go for that frat boy look its not a huge leap, as far as young black dudes with either fat or old ww well lets say even if its true on a micro level its sad to think about on a macro level.

18. Tamstrong

Tamstrong Administrator Staff Member

Evidently, to you it doesn't seem to matter how the woman is viewed (which is negative in both stereotypes) as long as the man is seen in a so-called "positive" light... To me there's nothing unfortunate or sad about two people loving each other, because love is a beautiful thing regardless of what people look like or how old they are.

Whatever seeing them together "says" is immaterial as long as it works for them & they are happy.

19. JordanC

JordanC Well-Known Member

Lotta insecure men running around this board. Let the man date Kirstie if he wants to. It affects you in no way shape or form. :???:

20. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member