BM/WW Celebrity Families with children

Discussion in 'Celebrity WW/BM Couples' started by xoxo, Mar 16, 2010.

1. Tamstrong

Tamstrong Administrator Staff Member

I'm not going to discuss this ridiculous stereotypical notion with you or any other troll. Your line of thinking on this topic is nonsense, & IMO, there's no point in discussing nonsense.

A more pertinent question would be, why are you here when you have a problem with BM/WW relationships? The internet is a vast place where you should have no problem finding a suitable forum for your vitriolic rhetoric.

2. Redeemed One Jr

Redeemed One Jr Active Member

These same women that you say you feel sorry for, should keep moving on with their lives. I mean, why would they want someone who doesn't want them anyway? If anything this should help them narrow down their dating pool to candidates that they might actually have something in common with than just the color of their skin.

Oh, wait... sorry, I forgot that people who share the same color of skin will automatically be the most suitable husband, wife, or mate to one another. Not like personal interests, politics, religion, or way of life means anything to anyone.

3. Tamstrong

Great post! :smt023

I owe you some rep as soon as my 24 hours is up. :D

4. MissWacy

MissWacy New Member

there is nothing white supremicst about a bm liking ww, but we all know as soon as a black man does IT must be because he thinks they are "superior" couldnt be anything else :roll: i sw

i doubt they do, well off men will get all sorts of women, but when its a ww it must be for the money, because no other race of woman does it apparently :roll:

Last edited: Apr 11, 2011
  5. MissWacy

MissWacy New Member

thing is alot of bm were never unable to get ww and have never had any desire for bw and i mean any not in a hateful way either, it is what it is, cant make or expect people to feel a certain way because you or anyone else thinks its wrong

plenty of bw dont give a flying toss if a bm likes ww, the only bw who do are the ones alot of bm avoid

6. goodlove

goodlove New Member

welcome minister louis farra-con

[​IMG]

or should we call you calypso louie

7. samwilson75

samwilson75 Active Member

GASP!!!

Hark, this anguish I feel, is this pain called jealousy?

8. Tamstrong

Awww... there's no need to be jealous; I would never want to hurt my Warrior King. Can you ever forgive me, Sam?

9. Tamstrong

There's no need in even trying to discuss anything with this nut. I think deep down she/he/it knows her/his/its opinions about BM/WW are a baseless bunch of toxic garbage being tossed about to get a rise out of everybody.

10. samwilson75

samwilson75 Active Member

Damn, now I know how King Arthur felt about his babydoll, Guinevere. Alas, my dear Queen Tam, all is forgiven.

Enough of the medieva talk, I can't hate on my curly-haird vixen.

11. Tamstrong

Thank you for your forgiveness, Sam. Your curly-haired vixen appreciates you very much. :smt057

12. axl23

axl23 Restricted

you cant expect anyone to buy this. pic a black actor/musician/athlete out of a hat and his girlfriend or wife is white or light skinned. but im sure its bc they all have sooo much in common...

and when it comes to bw, it must kill their confidence.

13. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

Stupid question but, how is another person's confidence someone else's responsibility?

And also just for clarification, are you saying only people of the same race can only have common interests and therefore should only date/marry within their own race because of this? Just want to be sure I'm not misunderstanding how you are presenting your opinion here.

14. Tamstrong

From a sensible POV:

A person's confidence is no one else's responsibility. It's not anyone else's job to make someone confident, happy or successful in life; each person is responsible for her/his own confidence, happiness & success.

Being the same race doesn't necessarily indicate compatibility & common interests, so it doesn't stand to reason that a person should only date or marry within his/her race to find those things.

I don't think you'll be able to follow her/his reasons, Ra-Ra, because it's doubtful that they make any sense.

15. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

I have no doubt that I won't be able to make sense of this person's "logic" but if they do respond back, I was just curious in seeing how they would rationalize what they believe. It just fascinates me at times how some people think, especially when they are coming at it the way this person is.

16. Tamstrong

Sadly, with some folks it's the lack of logical, rational thinking that make them approach subjects in the screwed up way that they do. It's like another way for someone to make people who won't take responsibility for themselves victims in life. The only thing I'm curious about is whether or not the motivation behind it is just bitterness or just to stir up shit.

17. MissWacy

MissWacy New Member

there are people out there who give out that vibe, like they expect you to be PC with your own prefrence if it dosent include them incase it damages them in some way, especially if you are the same race as them, ive encounterd it a few times

18. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

I know what you mean. Some chick from work tried to justify to being rude to me and another coworker because we gave attention to more the of the pretty white girls than black chicks. My only response was and you wonder why we're nice to the white wome huh

19. MissWacy

MissWacy New Member

this is exactly what i mean, the "dont give them attention because it hurts me" mentality, its childish, and yea those with it will start to wonder why

20. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

Yes, I've had my run ins with these types of men and women myself. And as you say that type mentality is childish. The only person besides myself whose confidence I would say that I feel anyway responsible for are my children since part of my job as a parent is to instill a strong sense of self esteem and confidence to set them on a good path for life.