BM/WW Celebrity Families with children

Discussion in 'Celebrity WW/BM Couples' started by xoxo, Mar 16, 2010.

1. LaydeezmanCris

LaydeezmanCris New Member

I hate to say it, but Kim Gaevert looks like a man. Some won't like it, but it's my comment- you don't have to like it:smt019:tonqe:

2. Mighty Quinn

Mighty Quinn New Member

^^^ she is sort of androgynous lookin'

3. Neostumptowner

Neostumptowner New Member

GORGEOUS, WHO IS THE MOM?

4. Neostumptowner

Neostumptowner New Member

this is the most amazing thread, wow, i love it! I think BM and WW are driving and holding the reigns of progressive ideas and values

5. orejon4

orejon4 Well-Known Member

LOL! Nothing androgynous about the ovaries that created that little tyke there, though!

6. axl23

axl23 Restricted

do well off black men become ill at the idea of having sex with a black women? i feel so sorry for black women...

7. axl23

axl23 Restricted

BM+WW=progressive? more like BM+WW=hypocritical. nothing speaks white supremacy more than black men salivating over white girls. its painfully obvious that white women's straight hair and optional eye color is "superior".

8. Tamstrong

Tamstrong Administrator Staff Member

Say what? :confused:

What is the motivation behind this post? What exactly are you trying to imply?

9. Tamstrong

Since this garbage gave me my answer, forget the question in my previous post.

If you have an issue with BM/WW relationships, you have no business being here.

Take your hate someplace else; it's not wanted here.

10. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

Careful Tam. Certain people here will think you are being a thread bully with that attitude. How dare you not let this person speak their mind......:???:

11. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

TAM is a total bully :smt021 lol

12. z

z Well-Known Member

Yep, I am gonna salivate like a mofo. In fact, fuck salivating & shit I am gonna buy me the best bitch money can buy, blk, white or otherwise, take that up yours bitch

13. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

Shhhhh....she might be lurking in here waiting to jack someone for their rep points.....

14. Tamstrong

LOL! I was actually civil to that fool even though she/he/it didn't deserve it. When folks start off with that bullshit, IMO they have NO BUSINESS BEING HERE. There's no question about whether or not she/he/it has an anti-WWBM agenda, so she/he/it deserves no "tolerance".

Takes one to know one, honey. ;)

:smt038

:smt005

15. LA

LA Well-Known Member

16. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

Psst....I want my cut of that rep money you're jacking since I'm the thread bully that believes he can give people access to all these secret benefits and stuff we have on this forum......:cool:

17. Tamstrong

Oh, so now you want money...

I thought we agreed you'd take accept something else as payment. :smt112

I'm willing to share the money, if you're willing to share all those secret benefits & stuff. After all, I think we make a good bully team, so we may as well both benefit. :cool:

18. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

Hmmmm....you might be able to keep that money then...:smt112

19. Tamstrong

I had a feeling that's what you'd say. Besides, rep money is like amusement park tokens or tickets...it's only good on the forum. Whereas other forms of payment are good anywhere, any time. :smt077

20. axl23

axl23 Restricted

No hate. i find it interesting how black men are so uninterested in black women once they are "able" to get white women. any thoughts? and i feel sorry for black women. its like they arent good enough...