White women feet

Discussion in 'The Attraction Between White Women and Black Men' started by Mwaura, Jun 4, 2008.

1. Tony Soprano

Tony Soprano Moderator

Very lovely.

Rep added.:smt023

2. beautiful02

beautiful02 New Member

Thank you :)

3. beautiful02

beautiful02 New Member

Thank you. I'm not exactly sure. I never look at the color when I get them done. I'm pretty sure its close to hot pink.

4. archangel

archangel Well-Known Member

I haven't seen you in a while. How's life treating you?

5. beautiful02

beautiful02 New Member

I'm doing okay. Been super busy with work and working on my PhD. Haven't been online lately because I've been so busy. How are you?

6. archangel

Getting ready to go into a masters program. Everything is fine. I'll probably be less online once fall semester starts.

7. beautiful02

beautiful02 New Member

Congrats! What will you be studying?

8. archangel

computer science but closer related to graphics. When do you plan on graduating? I know the Doctorate takes 4 years if you work hard on it or 6 to 10 if you have other activities that require your attention.

9. beautiful02

beautiful02 New Member

I only have 51 credits to graduate. I'm hoping to graduate next year but possibly Februarish 2012. Depending on the course work and my own personal life....I'm praying for next year. I completed my Masters degree in 13 months so if I put my mind to it, I know I can finish.

Computers...graphics are cool. I have no clue about that kinda stuff-its all greek to me! lol

10. Inner Beauty

Inner Beauty New Member

You're welcome. We're similar in coloring, so I'd thought I'd ask.

11. GoldenVanilla

GoldenVanilla New Member

This is something new to me, that BM likes WM's feet? I've never heard of it before, maybe it's just the BM in USA that are into feet?:p I've met some BM in Sweden and they have never mentioned anything about feet, it is just ass and legs all the way.

Really interesting... But forgive me for asking, since I have never really looked at a BW's feet... what is the difference between our (WM) feet and BW's feet?

I love this thread since I am really into keeping my own feet and toenails in perfect condition, nice to see the pics yall:tonqe:

12. LA

LA Well-Known Member

There is no difference other than the varying hues of skin color.

13. Archman

Archman Well-Known Member

The hue of the skin ?? ..LA Please ! ..... Be honest and tell GoldenVilla that the average sister has a flat-ass (2 by 4) for the arch in her foot, Often times, she will be sporting bunions for trying to force her feet into shoes designed for white women, …..and finally, she will find excessively long, ghetto-ass, French cut toe-nails to be attractive as opposed to a conventional trim.....that’s the damn difference !!

A better comparison question for GoldenVilla is: what is the difference between black women’s feet and black men’s feet ?.......

14. archangel

lol There is no shaking his head but not in disappointment smiley. Different strokes for different folks. archangel is an equal opportunity sole lover. lmao

Last edited: Aug 7, 2010
  15. GoldenVanilla

GoldenVanilla New Member

Oh? I never knew that.. Well I guess I have never seen a BW's feet in close up so I wouldn't know.
    But what does "sporting bunions" mean?

16. Tony Soprano

Tony Soprano Moderator

*waits for GoldenVanilla to post her own feet pics*

17. Archman

Archman Well-Known Member

Well GoldenVanilla,
    Some time ago Raudi, one our distinguish male members took it upon himself to post his feet in this white woman’s feet thread.....For your education, this photo shows a bunion on his right foot.......Now in many circles it might acceptable on men's feet, but it is certainly heartbreaking to see this on women’s feet........And the point is that bunions like these are rampant in black womens feet !

Last edited: Aug 9, 2010
  18. babybro

babybro New Member

Hmm, well I'm not sure if there is a lot of differences. I do notice though that from what I've seen, white women usually take better care of their feet than black women. Of course this isn't always the case, though. With that said, I would have to be honest and say my favorite is Asian women feet. usually they are a bit wider, with higher arches, and they are least likely to have toe nail polish on them, which I dislike most toe nail polish except for french pedicure. But being in cali, you do see a lot of french pedicure which I love as well so.

19. Tony Soprano

Tony Soprano Moderator

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

20. babybro

babybro New Member

Love how you let action speaks for themselves with pics, love everything about those images but the red, man the red.