White women feet

Discussion in 'The Attraction Between White Women and Black Men' started by Mwaura, Jun 4, 2008.

1. babybro

babybro New Member

Oh yeah, that's the thing. Red and bold colors like black and blue makes the nails stick out, but I prefer a more naturalistic form. A french pedicure looks mostly natural, with just certain parts being a bit more bold such as the tip, which is exactly why it blends in with your skin. ( I love pic number 1 so much more than number 2 by the way.)

It's kinda like make-up. As you can tell from the threads here, there quite a few guys that like naturalistic make-up, but the preferred style is for a woman to be heavily made up here in the states. In Japan, it's completely different. In Japan, they put on make up to hide every blemish WHILE looking as naturalistic as possible. The same with nails, the majority of Japanese women do not paint their nails, top or bottom. While I don't have the same mindset for make-up, I do for nails lol.

But I was never a big fan of red or black. When I see red, I immediately align them with stop signs I see on the streets lol, and black nails just looked infected. I remember when I damage my pinkey finger playing basketball and the nail was black, it looked so much like black nail polish it wasn't even funny.

2. Tony Soprano

Tony Soprano Moderator

:prayer:

3. karmacoma.

karmacoma. Well-Known Member

:smt055

4. TCFLORIDAGIRL

TCFLORIDAGIRL Well-Known Member

Why thanks Karma!!!!! WE are good, aren't we!!!!

5. wtarshi

wtarshi Well-Known Member

i normally only go red...but thinking of having a french before vegas...just can't make up my mind

6. wtarshi

wtarshi Well-Known Member

gorgeous footsies & tootsies lovely...!!!

7. Espy

Espy New Member

Thanks Karma, Tony, Tarshi, and Babybro. Y'all are real sweet. :smt058

8. Archman

Archman Well-Known Member

These well cared for pampered feet have a royalty look to them….They might even be better served propped-up on an all white satin pillow with red rose petals sprinkled around…….like the attention given to the feet of an ancient roman queen.

9. Espy

Espy New Member

Thanks Arch, but that'd be way over the top for me, I'm a simple girl who is not accustomed to romantic worship... and I like it that way. But it's the thought that counts.

10. archangel

archangel Well-Known Member

say no more Espy! I will cancel the flowers and the candy that I ordered for you.

11. Espy

Espy New Member

I'm actually not a fan of either, but like I said Archangel, it's the thought that counts. :smt058

12. JordanC

JordanC Well-Known Member

:smt042

..............and nice polish epsy. I like how you mix it up though, my fave on you is red. Just my 2 cents. It goes more with your sassy high heels attitude.

13. Espy

Espy New Member

Aww, thanks Jordan. It's actually become my fav as well. I have a dark grey/blue matte that I really like as well, I think I'll try it for my pedi next week. And thanks for calling me sassy, made my day!

14. Tony Soprano

Tony Soprano Moderator

New feet pic and video, courtesy of enterbelladonna.com

[​IMG]

[youtube]5IY575PxGms[/youtube]

15. Archman

Archman Well-Known Member

Archangel,
    There are 2 lessons to be learned here:
    1.) These supportive compliments are coming from the wrong guy
    2.) She prefers us to talk about her intelligent conversations;…..not her feet !

16. Tony Soprano

Tony Soprano Moderator

[youtube]0-fm5f__xI4[/youtube]

17. Tony Soprano

Tony Soprano Moderator

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

18. KingAesop

KingAesop Active Member

OMG! Red toenails on pretty toes! OMG! :smt060

Last edited: Aug 6, 2010
  19. beautiful02