White women feet

Discussion in 'The Attraction Between White Women and Black Men' started by Mwaura, Jun 4, 2008.

1. FG

FG Well-Known Member

Nyx, your feet are gorgeous! Like Lippy said about footmodels...
    I love that color! What is it?

I also wanna know what happend to the fish, giggle.

2. Espy

Espy New Member

LMAO! That's the first thought I had too FG. :smt043

3. FG

FG Well-Known Member

Thats IT!
    We must be related:)

4. KingAesop

KingAesop Active Member

Nyx, you are being wayyyyyyy too modest about yourself. You have knockout toes!

5. JordanC

JordanC Well-Known Member

I thought the same but I have had issues with killing fish accidentally so I would never ask. ;)

6. wtarshi

wtarshi Well-Known Member

mynxie...from head to toe your gorgeous....!!!!

7. Stheno

Stheno New Member

thank you Aesop:p

Tarshi thanks

thank you Flyingeek, and i will have a look about the colour i dont remember now

oh about the fish i had sushi last night :mrgreen:

no for a while everything was good i was checking the water every few days but still one day all the 3 fish i had die
    i was upset i did not know why because the water was ok
    but when i search it was the light i had it open all the time i know better now but i never put any new fish

8. FG

FG Well-Known Member

Please do, I really do love that color!!

I used to have an aquarium myslef so I know its not as easy as people think.
    Once it goes wrong, it can go horrible wrong.

9. Archman

Archman Well-Known Member

Nyx,
    You have very sexy feet !!.....Nice nail length, nice nail color and nice arches.
    You must have also heard by now that a slightly longer index toe is a sign of superior intelligence.

10. Stheno

Stheno New Member

thanks Arch but i hate my long toe with thin and long toes that i have look bad on some shoes but then again like i said many other times i don't love my feet but they are not the most worse feet so am ok only i hate the longer toe:p

oh and Flyingeek i found the brand on the internet but i could not find the colour so i took 2 photos .. not the best brand nail polish but it was cheap compare to others and on special, also this way i took 2, one was like a pink colour look nice only for the hands.. turn not bad nail polish i thought will be bad as the brand not the best.

ok here the photo.

[​IMG]

11. FG

FG Well-Known Member

Thank you Nyx! You are really very sweet to go through that effort! I will look for that as I really do like that red!!!!
    :smt050

12. Stheno

Stheno New Member

i am sure you can find simmilar colour in many brand when i got this in almost every brand you can see this colour with small difference but like i said this was cheap and i dont get expensive as most time i dont go out and dont want to spend much for something i will see it just me most times ..

check some other brands

13. Inner Beauty

Inner Beauty New Member

Nice tootsies Nyx. I too love the color. I wanted to paint my toes a color like that, but the polish I had is more faint and not as nice as yours.

I stepped away from the black and now my toes are back green again.

14. lippy

lippy Well-Known Member

rimmel is a mass brand that you can find at most drugstores here in the usa...this is a very popular brand in the UK...they also make great affordable mascara as well

15. Stheno

Stheno New Member

I didn't know this but i never check much the brands, i see something i like i buy it, if i like it a lot i buy it again. I am very bad of knowing about brands

thanks for that lipstick i learn something new.. :)

16. CarlosNevada

CarlosNevada Active Member

Well stated, Mr. Chair. Nyx, thanks for sharing. You truly have beautiful feet.

17. wtarshi

i use the rimmel mascara. it's good value especially because we need to throw them out every 3 months or so

18. wtarshi

my right index toe is longer...so does that mean that i'm slightly superior in my intelligence or just freaky looking...??? :smt048

19. Inner Beauty

Inner Beauty New Member

I've heard that before. I guess I'm of average intelligence cause I have staircase or as I like to call them, Do-re-mi-fa-so-la-ti toes...:p

[​IMG]

20. Stheno

Stheno New Member

great nail polish and feet :smt023 wish i had toes like yours how much easy to find shoes and do look better ..