White women feet

Discussion in 'The Attraction Between White Women and Black Men' started by Mwaura, Jun 4, 2008.

1. Archman

Archman Well-Known Member

TC,
    My good lady....when I look at this shot........I want to be involved and I want to tie something!......I don’t know whether I want to tie the strap around your legs, or tie your ankles around my neck, or even tie the strap in a knot with your ankles and my neck...... but some how, I need to involved in a tie.......these fine tan legs and high arches given me my first warp impulse for a taste of bondage......You shouldn’t play with a healthy man’s mind this way.

2. lightbrotha4u

lightbrotha4u Member

am i the only one catchin' wood lookin' at this thread?

3. CarlosNevada

CarlosNevada Active Member

Nice legs and an interesting device. Glad to see that no electric energy is required.

4. TCFLORIDAGIRL

TCFLORIDAGIRL Well-Known Member

Arch, I hope you know how to tie a sailors knot...need to make sure it stays good and tight, because it wouldn't necessarily be the mind we would play with.

5. TCFLORIDAGIRL

TCFLORIDAGIRL Well-Known Member

Carlos, I was just working out here. No electric energy, muscle energy!

6. Iggy

Iggy Banned

Do the white women here like to have their feet kissed? Toes sucked on? Massaged?

7. blackbull1970

blackbull1970 Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

8. GirlieGirl74

GirlieGirl74 Well-Known Member

9. lilhawk624

lilhawk624 Member

White Feet

you know for some reason, I think it has to do with the bone structure and shape of white feet. I love all parts of all women (subject to individual attraction of course), but I think black feet tend to be more flat footed, maybe its a generational thing stemming from slavery or whatever, I don't know, but white feet tend to have a better arch and straighter toes.

10. AnMDBCartoon

AnMDBCartoon New Member

One Last Comment here:

I've notice that all y'all Femme Fatales (MOST of ya, anyway) have yer avatars displaying those SEXY feet, legs, & heels.

But I've one query:

No SADDLE SHOES?!?

LOL! (Kinda...)

OpinionsCartoonStudios@Yahoo.Co.UK

11. karmacoma.

karmacoma. Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

12. AnMDBCartoon

AnMDBCartoon New Member

13. Espy

Espy New Member

Yep, hope that fulfills AnMDB's request. I don't own a single pair, it's heels or barefoot for me 99% of the time.

14. lippy

lippy Well-Known Member

they say everything comes back around eventually...you will see saddle shoes again...probably by ralph lauren...it will be a very preppy look

15. Inner Beauty

Inner Beauty New Member

Saddle shoes (well, more so, Oxfords and the like) have been in season all Winter and now in Spring.

I have some Wing Tips in storage....

16. JordanC

JordanC Well-Known Member

I had saddle shoes like in 4th grade. :smt042

17. Inner Beauty

Inner Beauty New Member

Love your avi JC!

18. JordanC

JordanC Well-Known Member

Thanks IB.

19. AnMDBCartoon

AnMDBCartoon New Member

(*Sigh!*) Guess if one wants ennything done *right*...one has to do it *himself*:

[​IMG]

Can YOU say "YUMMY!"....in or, for that matter, *out* of said fine, foxy footwear?:smt050

And in closing, for the record....if any of you should ever travel to Iceland, and meet a Linda-Bjork, or Brisbane (Queensland, Australia) and meet Roslyn, or Sweden (just outside of Malmo) and meet Lena-Yvonne--easily indentifiable by the Saddle Shoes that they received as gifts from a certain Chicao-born, London-based filmmaker...you'll know where that filmmaker *has* made his...er....mark.:p

'Nuff Said!!!!

OpinionsCartoonStudios@Yahoo.Co.UK

Last edited: Apr 27, 2010
  20. lippy

lippy Well-Known Member

lippy would love a pair...size 8 1/2 please:smt003