White women feet

Discussion in 'The Attraction Between White Women and Black Men' started by Mwaura, Jun 4, 2008.

1. GirlieGirl74

GirlieGirl74 Well-Known Member

You have made many men happy by bumping this thread so on their behalf, I say 'thank you.' :D

Tony is geared up for toes all year round, Jordan. :smt042

FG, I love the shoes and the polish. I'm a red kind of gal. Is the polish OPI?

2. JordanC

JordanC Well-Known Member

Geek post the brand/color name. We all want it now. Thinking over lunch I may head to Beauty Brands to shop. :p

3. GirlieGirl74

Definitely. I can never have too many red polishes. I love them all!!!

4. lippy

lippy Well-Known Member

it looks like "i'm not really a waitress" by OPI:smt055

5. GirlieGirl74

I had wondered if that was it. I've worn it off and on for years. At one time, it was OPI's best seller. :-D

6. Espy

Espy New Member

I'm the same way, winter here kills me because I have to cover up my feet. I prefer to spend my time barefoot, or in sandals. Thankfully it's warming up this week and I think winters done with! Definitely time to go shoe shopping.

7. JordanC

Thanks lippy.

Enabled. Like I need a reason to shop over lunch. :cool:

8. lippy

lippy Well-Known Member

OPI also did one during holiday that had sparkle in it...think it was called "merry christmas"

9. GirlieGirl74

I know. Being a member of this forum is getting expensive with the shoes, handbags, oils, lubes, vibrators, oob implants, etc, etc. It just never ends. :smt042

10. GirlieGirl74

I also had a red sparkly one from the OPI holiday collection called "Comet loves Cupid." I love OPI!!! :smt049

11. Espy

Espy New Member

What did I miss?

12. JordanC

Well, I have a coupon for a free Hempz item from Beauty Brands........so if you do the math it's like a nail polish freebie. ;) Ok that is how I justify another red polish. It's called shopping math.

13. lippy

lippy Well-Known Member

:smt005lippy does the same kind of justification math during shopping...

14. Espy

Espy New Member

LOL, I have a similar formula for shoes and cosmetics Jordan. Since my daughter and I share everything, I just divide the cost in half and allocate 50% to her and 50% to me. Then everything seems like a bargain.

15. JordanC

That formula works for me.:p

16. goodlove

goodlove New Member

I like big toes and will not lie
    a brother cannot deny
    i get sprung i wanna get witcha

make me so horny

sir mix a lot . LOL

I like feet also, I like rubbing them on my face and licking them

17. GirlieGirl74

You didn't miss anything. I was just being silly, but I do think that GZ was telling us to get the perfect bodies at whatever cost. :smt042

Shopping math is the best math ever. :smt055

Espy, I like this formula, and it gives me an idea. I think that the next time I buy a pair of shoes that I will divide the cost in half since I'm buying for two feet. ;)

18. Espy

Espy New Member

Gotcha. I've seen plenty of oob info on here, but I didn't recall anyone mentioning getting implants, so you had me curious.

That's a helluva good idea GG, leave it to the accountant to come up with such an excellent formula!

19. GirlieGirl74

If you think about it, you are only spending 1/4 of the cost on one foot so it's just really not economical for you not to buy a pair of shoes you want. :D My degree is actually in mathematics so I definitely know how to crunch the numbers to get them where I like them. ;)

20. goodlove

goodlove New Member

I would love to run my tongue between the toes of a woman. they must be soft for me to do tho. i like rubbing them on my cheeks too