The Best IR movie and TV episode of All Time

Discussion in 'In the Media' started by Soulthinker, Feb 29, 2008.

1. HenRocK

HenRocK Member

I haven't read all 12 pages, but the sex scene in Traffic... same chick from swimfan, i think.

2. lvisobeach

lvisobeach New Member

bump this thread..

3. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

That was the same actress from Swimfan Henrock.

4. LA

LA Well-Known Member

because you checked too late. Most of those links to the vids don't last very long.

5. Soulthinker

Don't forget the IR scenes of Gregory Hines in White Lie and Dead Air.

6. SharenoH8

SharenoH8 Active Member

Sooo many great sources and they are all dead now. How unfortunate :(

7. Soulthinker

So many scenes,it would take a while to find the top ten. On the criteria would be that the couple live happily ever after without one of them dying.

8. Tony Soprano

Tony Soprano Moderator

I'll definitely be back here later.:smt045

9. Loki

Loki Well-Known Member

I liked the IR portrayal in a movie called "The Nephew". I also liked the portrayal in "Love Actually", a real marriage where the Black man and White woman were in love.

10. Soulthinker

I hope there is one for this year.

11. Trey1540

Trey1540 New Member

When it comes to BM/WW interracial movies I'm always left unsatisfied. It's not that many BM/WW interracial movies to begin with, but it always lacks romance and sex. For example; My Family's Wedding didn't have any romance or sex it basically a comedy. Hitched was another movie were you had featured a BM/NBW and there was no romance or sex. I can go on and on and on. I'm convinced that Hollywood has a bias against BM/WW couples. I've seen them consistently put out WM with any race of woman. It's not like really give a fuck but it would be nice to see BM/WW couples represented like everyone else. We do make up one of the biggest ir couples in this country, yet we make up a fraction of the interracial movies.

12. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

guess not

:p

13. Redline

Redline New Member

Can someone reup not just these but any of those vids?

14. cetrio

cetrio New Member

my mainstream and tv collection ...

... my collection of mainstream movies with IR scenes ...

and from TV

... if you have more, please, write a line ...

15. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

Someone forgot Jump Tomorrow with Tunde Adebimpe and Natalia Verbeke. Swirl. Diary Of A Tired Black Man. Bird with Forrest Whitaker and Diane Venora. Boiling Point with Wesley Snipes and Lolita Davidovitch. Wesley Snipes' independent films. The Bank Job(ir sex scene in that film). Feast Of Love with Morgan Freeman and Jane Alexander.

16. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

On the television front. MI-5(Spooks-BBC title)

Basic Instinct 2.

To Gillian On Her 37th Birthday with Tunde Adebimpe and Rachel(I forgot her name).

17. uriah666

uriah666 New Member

is there any updates for this thread?

18. Soulthinker

Hope there is a list of BM/WW scenes of affection.

19. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

In the film The Hotel New Hampshire, Stan Shaw after rescuing Jodie Foster from being raped, tries to show her that if a man was to touch her sexually, it would be the man who loved her and that she loved him. At the end, Shaw and Foster had gotten married and are running hand in hand together at the new Hotel New Hampshire. Check that film out. It is funny and interesting.

One Night Stand with Wesley Snipes, Nastassia Kinski and Ming Na Wen. Those love scenes were very memorable.

20. Soulthinker

One Night Stand is one of the best IR movies of all time.