White women feet

Discussion in 'The Attraction Between White Women and Black Men' started by Mwaura, Jun 4, 2008.

1. wtarshi

wtarshi Well-Known Member

lol...bless your cotton socks tony & arch...!!!

2. Persephone

Persephone New Member

Who me??? Bad???? Neeeeever. :shock: :smt051

3. Persephone

Persephone New Member

If he doesn't stay in line I will crush him!!!!!

[​IMG]

4. Athena

Athena New Member

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!

5. CarlosNevada

CarlosNevada Active Member

Chairman Archie:
    My apologies for missing the committee vote earlier. I have been a bit occupied trying to arrange a cabin assignment on the cruise without missing GirlieGirl's demonstration. Ms. Bear certainly has my vote of approval. She has a sexy smile, too, I might mention.

6. wtarshi

wtarshi Well-Known Member

Why thank you kind sir...i'll go to bed tonight tucked in tight with that thought...!!! :)

7. FG

FG Well-Known Member

:smt081:smt081:smt081

8. vanilla2chai

vanilla2chai New Member

For the members of the FEC..............

The movie Belle de Jour is a foot mans's dream. Director
    Luis Bunuel had a serious foot fetish and there are lots of close up/erotic shots of Catherine Deneuve's feet.

So many in fact that it made the career of Roger Vivier who became a famous shoe designer!

Deneuve plays a housewife with a secret life as a hooker.

You might want to have a peek.

9. GirlieGirl74

GirlieGirl74 Well-Known Member

There will be plenty of onboard demonstrations, Carlos. I assure you that I won't start until you are present. ;)

10. CarlosNevada

Thanks for the recommendation and support of our fetish.

11. karmacoma.

karmacoma. Well-Known Member

LOL you just love to keep your feet in that fool's face. If I were him I'd have a little more self-respect.

12. lippy

lippy Well-Known Member

at least she has a fool's face to put her foot in...you go ahead and hang on to your "single" self respect and let these kids have some fun...

you are turning into a crabby old man karma!:smt019

13. waverunner

waverunner New Member

Whose looking at the ground all day?? I actually love pretty hands and nails on any woman...SOOOO Sexy!

14. CarlosNevada

Welcome to the forum, Wave. Trust me on this; many of us are fond of BOTH their hands and feet. It's a combo package of manicures and pedicures that we love, among other things. :)
    There is a hands thread on here, too.

15. Tony Soprano

Tony Soprano Moderator

Pink Toenails.:tonqe:

16. karmacoma.

Why do you stalk my posts?

17. lippy

lippy Well-Known Member

don't flatter yourself...i actually read the foot threads...but if you aren't into feet there is not a very good reason for you to be making harsh remarks to the people that do...btw, got your negative rep and hit ya right back baby...love you ...kisses/hugs...we should all be so lucky to find a man/woman that is willing to be a fool for us...

:smt079

as far as the mention of emmalee...she is in DC but you knew that right? myspace...crying eye...she is a wonderful artist and i connected with her in a few posts...so i'm not sure what your point is karma? wait! let me stop you right there...i don't want to know and don't care...

Last edited: Aug 14, 2009
  18. GirlieGirl74

GirlieGirl74 Well-Known Member

+ one toe ring = What Tony? :tonqe:

19. karmacoma.

Pls. find someone else to stalk, thanks.

20. Tony Soprano

Tony Soprano Moderator

You are so bad.:smt077