Attraction to Black Men = Perversion?

Discussion in 'The Attraction Between White Women and Black Men' started by whikle, Mar 7, 2014.

1. Solaki2200

Solaki2200 New Member

Hello dear, how are you doing today?

2. orejon4

orejon4 Well-Known Member

I’m amazed at the persistence of this question. Apparently, little progress has been made.

3. prince odum

prince odum New Member

There should not be any feeling of perversion here. Truth is that Most Black guys (especially of African Origin, grow up learning to treat their women well. Yeah we may be endowed with big di*k but that is not all, we really know how to treat the woman well, given the resources, we see ourselves as kings and our women as queens

4. Mickey B

Mickey B New Member

Totally agree with you absolutely !

5. Mickey B

Mickey B New Member

Very well Said ......from your Personal Experience & Great Maturity as a White Woman !

6. Mickey B

Mickey B New Member

Tamstrong ...... I CONCUR with you 100% .....;)

7. KingAesop

KingAesop Active Member

Yes, it came at me from other people as well. I’ve been told that I’ve been white-washed. I’ve been called a traitor. They’ve said I only like white women because they’re submissive and slutty, which isn’t universally true and could apply to any woman of any color. I’ve had people gradually shy away from me over time once it became public. I was bummed about it at first, but I grew to appreciate it. It’s always good to identify where the ignorance and hate is coming from. It makes it easier to avoid it and have a happier life. We are all human for Christ’s sake. I don’t see a problem with it.

8. DudeNY12

DudeNY12 Well-Known Member

Yup! That an "you date WW because you can't deal with a strong BW", you're disrespecting your mother and all other BW. They're full of sh*t, and seriously narrow minded.

9. KingAesop

KingAesop Active Member

So true. It sucks too because it comes from people you would’ve never known held those sentiments. You learn who your real friends and family are when you date interracially, especially when white and black people date each other.

10. KingAesop

KingAesop Active Member

I’m really active on Twitter, and the surge of racist post have gotten out of hand. One poster was criticizing Bill Gates’ daughter for dating a black man. They were making the usual stereotypical generalizations talking about she would’ve ended up being a single mother, she’s gonna get a black eye, so on and so on. I’m not gonna lie, it kinda got to me a little bit the way they were carrying on in the comment thread. There was one comment that bit the cake though. This white dude said that interracial relationships were unnatural and that you don’t see rhinos and hippos mating in nature, nor do you see zebras and giraffes mating, so why is it ok for black men and white woman to mate. I was fuming. The nerve of someone comparing different skin colors to different species of animals considering we are the SAME species. We can mate because we have the same genetic genome structure. Some people are ignorant as f**k and remain complicit because it suites their personal agenda. It’s hard to raise kids in a world where people think like this. Crazy.

11. orejon4

orejon4 Well-Known Member

The ignorance and lack of understanding of science among racists is mind-boggling. If ethnic groups were different species, they would produce sterile offspring or be unable to mate at all. I agree 100% with you about the sharp spike in racism on Twitter, in particular, and online generally.

12. Othello1967

Othello1967 Active Member

Bear this in mind that lesser people can only feel good about themselves by saying negative things about others. That type can be found in every race/ethnicity.

13. KingAesop

KingAesop Active Member

The crazy part about all of this is that it’s being supported and reinforced by powerful people. It’s almost as if they are purposely stirring the pot. If people can’t see this, we are doomed. If this agenda is allowed to succeed, years from now we will look back and realize what an egregious error this was, but by then it will be too late. I really hope this doesn’t happen.

14. Othello1967

Othello1967 Active Member

The powerful people do this to remain on top. It`s called divide and conquer. One of the theories for the assassination of Martin Luther King, Jr is that he was planning to include poor whites into the movement. These whites historically were told by the not so poor whites that even though they were poor they were better than the poor blacks.