Movies with BM/WW Couples

Discussion in 'In the Media' started by Kid Rasta, Jan 13, 2006.

1. Jeffrey Tripp

Jeffrey Tripp Well-Known Member

Yup that's what she said. A lot of these White actresses be wanting a Black love interest if they being honest.

2. SilverSmith

SilverSmith Well-Known Member

Love, Game, Match

Synopsis: When economics teacher Liz (Cristine Prosperi) challenges her students to create business plans, they start their own matchmaking service. Asked to create her own profile and team up with tennis coach Ted (Dale Moss), Liz navigates the algorithms of her own heart.

Love, Game, Match is available for rent on Prime Video.

3. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

Isn't that the dude from the bachelorette? lol. He seems to be a natural at this acting thing.

4. SilverSmith

SilverSmith Well-Known Member

Yes, Dale Moss dated former Bachelorette Clare Crawley. In February of last year, they broke up for the umpteenth time.

5. daemonova

daemonova Well-Known Member

6. darkcurry

Jokes aside I wish them both the best especially him. He looks comfortable here in this trailer. Hopefully we see more of him in film and TV projects.

7. Wallace West

Wallace West Member

How many? I´m kinda interested in knowing

8. Jeffrey Tripp

I can give a few examples but I don't know an exact number. For example like how Sandra Bullock wanted Travante Rhodes to be her love interest in in Bird box or Diane Lane wanting a sex scene with Wesley Snipes in Murder at 1600. I don't have an exact number lol

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  9. LucasBanner

LucasBanner Member

Did this actually make it into the movie?

10. daemonova

No.

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  11. Jeffrey Tripp

Unfortunately know and that would have been hot. I also remember Michelle Phifer wanted a sex scene with Dennis Haysbert in Love Field which also didn't happen.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  12. darkcurry

They kind of implied it. That kissing scene was one of the most sensual IR kissing scenes in cinema history though.
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
    • Informative Informative x 2
    • List
  13. Jeffrey Tripp

It's a shame how many great love scenes we got deprived of because of ignorance.

14. darkcurry

5 Flights Up is a VERY underrated IR Movie. (was re-watching it the other day)

Morgan Freeman Diane Keaton, Claire van der Boom and Korey Jackson were all great in this!
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Claire and Korey nailed a young Morgan and Diane in this.

• Like Like x 1
    • List
  15. qaz1

qaz1 Well-Known Member

They for real showed the entire movie in that trailer.

16. daemonova

At least they kissed. In murder at 1600, Diane shows up at Wesley's apartment for no reason and nothing happens. Then Wesley gets hurt at the end of the movie ala drop zone, if you seen that, making sure they don't end up together. And there is an annoying subplot about the rental agreement with Wesley's apartment that has nothing to do with the rest of the film. This was of course, when warner brothers was pushing Dennis Miller so he's in the film, ugh, I wouldn't recommend it.

17. Jeffrey Tripp

Loved this movie.

18. darkcurry

Had promise but I preferred U.S. Marshalls with the sensual Irene Jacob who was one of the hottest brunettes in the 90's
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

• Like Like x 4
    • List
  19. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

I didn't notice it. The lack of a romantic scene stuck at my craw since.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  20. daemonova