Movies with BM/WW Couples

Discussion in 'In the Media' started by Kid Rasta, Jan 13, 2006.

1. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

Tony Todd and Robin Bartlett play a married couple in the unique indie horror anthology movie IMMORTAL
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  2. hunterkil

hunterkil Member

according to imdb there cut sex scene between Laurence Fishburne and Salma Hayek in Fled 1996!!

3. JamalSpunky

JamalSpunky Well-Known Member

Forgot all about that film. Peak Salma for sure.

4. hunterkil

hunterkil Member

anyone now the name of this movie !!

Attached Files:

5. hunterkil

hunterkil Member

Any answer please!!

6. spiderdunk

spiderdunk Member

This movie is gonna cause a THERMONUCLEAR EXPLOSION and I can't wait...LOL

• Informative Informative x 2
    • List
  7. darkcurry

It's hard to recgonize the actors.

You got any other info or images?

8. darkcurry

You should post this in the movie thread. Let me know when you do I found a terrific review of this film I want to post under it.

9. spiderdunk

spiderdunk Member

This is the movie thread.

10. Tamstrong

Tamstrong Administrator Staff Member

It was moved here from the TV thread.

11. Young Herschel

Young Herschel Well-Known Member

Well . . . well . . . well whatever lol. Who says there is nothing on TV since COVID-19 postponed "Stranger Things #4"?

I'm looking at "What We Found" and its very entertaining!! There are elements of "Everything Sucks" the cancelled Netflix is series but its contemporary rather than 80's retro. Has my interest and I am looking forward to how this mystery murder movie manifests :)

12. Thump

Thump Well-Known Member

It's from a 2012 Australian TV Series called The Straits, the actors in the scene are Kate Jenkinson and Aaron Fa'aoso. By-the-way he's native Australian, so he's not actually "black" if that matters to you.

13. hunterkil

hunterkil Member

What happen to the woman in the window it’s should release in may!! Amy Adams and Anthony mackie are married in movie

14. darkcurry

Lovew this review of the movie. I'm going to have to check this out some time.
    https://www.prnewswire.com/news-rel...s-a-film-the-world-needs-today-301126361.html

[​IMG]

The only things I would change about this is 1) The release date. They should release this film now. The setting is just correct for now and it could generate awards buzz which in return would get the film more attention.

2)IMO I think this could work as a TV show as well. But with time lapse progression as the season goes on and maybe next season it could be them as young adults.

I'm intrigued by this concept and the idea of black male & white female being the lone survivors is something we also seen with the movie IO.
    [​IMG]

15. Skaddix

Skaddix Well-Known Member

Honestly I cannot really tell he is anything but a Black from African Descent lol.Maybe if I saw more pictures lol.

16. Wallace West

Wallace West Member

Guys, I need asking you something: this movies thread, it may include animated movies? If it does, have any of you saw an animated movie with black male and white female?

17. Young Herschel

WHAT . . . WE . . . FOUND

Definitely influenced by the Duffer Brothers in my analysis. Watching it a second time before my 48 hour rental expires. Stars "Juliet" from ABC's "Lost" and Ziggy from HBO's "The Wire" but the leading roles feature the teens who like Netflix's "Stranger Things" are age appropriate. I would post a trailer but can't so just trust me "What We Found" is an independent sleeper hit of September 2020!!

EDIT: Watch it in the dark because there are some kick ass night scenes and the director makes excellent use of natural light throughout the film. I keep rewinding this mother father movie lol as the night scenes are so dramatic!!

Last edited: Oct 6, 2020
  18. darkcurry

WHAT WE FOUND - Trailer

"Tensions run high in a community when a well-liked high school girl suddenly and mysteriously disappears."

(recommended by @Young Herschel )

19. darkcurry

I tried that with the movie CATS.. so no. lol.

The original post started off with mentioning a movie featuring Charlize Theron that was never made.

"I'm privy to info on the sales & purchases of 'Hollywood' scripts. Charlize Theron's production co. recently bought a script titled, "The Ice at the Bottom of the World"...whereby she would star as the mother of a mixed-race child. The father would be African American. I don't have details on the story or plot quite yet, but I'll keep y'all posted." - @kidrasta

So there really were no rules but I understand it's about live action film art folks want to touch on.

20. Young Herschel

Just finished this movie and there has NEVER been such an IR twist in the final scene I have to believe. I was about to post one thing right . . . then I kept on watching and I loved it :)

I don't want to post any spoilers so I will refrain from revealing anymore info. Just give "What We Found" a rental . . . its worth $5 for 48 hours honestly & easily. A different level of movie for FreeStyle Digital Media