The Nerdz Lounge.

Discussion in 'In the Media' started by Ra, Dec 12, 2010.

1. Tamstrong

Tamstrong Administrator Staff Member

[​IMG]

2. Tamstrong

3. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

Yeah, some other people on reddit are thinking the same thing.

4. RicardoCooper

RicardoCooper Well-Known Member

Uh...a feminist from Seattle?
    DUH

5. SilverSmith

SilverSmith Well-Known Member

July Games for Xbox Live Gold

• Informative Informative x 2
    • List
  6. Thump

Thump Well-Known Member

Oh ok, the way you worded it I thought it was a type of feminist like "black feminist" or "first-wave feminist."

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  7. SilverSmith

Ghost of Tsushima is set in the year 1274. Samurai warriors are the legendary defenders of Japan – until the fearsome Mongol Empire invades the island of Tsushima, wreaking havoc and conquering the local population.

One of the last surviving samurai rises from the ashes to fight back.

8. SilverSmith

The Lady of the Lake is the true hero in this twist on the tale of King Arthur created by Thomas Wheeler and renowned comic book artist Frank Miller.

9. meowkittenmeow

meowkittenmeow Well-Known Member

Looks interesting. I’d prefer they went into depth on the lady of the Lake, like a back story and so on. It seems like they are gender swapping the Arthur legend. Either way, I’ll still watch it.

10. samson1701

samson1701 Well-Known Member

Looks like it could be good. Interesting how it seems that black men aren't really included in this new era of diversified leading characters in fantasy TV and film. Sure, light skin black men are there. But, us darkies? I guess they gave us Black Panther and called it good. I don't watch many of these shows. So, maybe we're there and I'm just missing it?

BTW, was that Floki?

11. Tamstrong

[​IMG]

12. Tamstrong

[​IMG]

13. SilverSmith

Moon Knight Omnibus Vol. 1

Marvel Comics has announced Moon Knight Omnibus Vol. 1, a 1016-page hardcover volume featuring the tales of Moon Knight, for release on January 19, 2021.

New readers can delve into the many faces of the Moon Knight with this massive new hardcover omnibus. Marc Spector, the earthly Fist of Khonshu, battled to find his place in the MCU and built a bizarre gallery comic issues featuring a variety of mercenaries. This volume contains stories written by Doug Moench, David Anthony Kraft, Bill Mantlo, Steven Grant, Jack Harris, and Frank Miller with pencils by Don Perlin, Keith Giffen, Mike Zeck, Jim Mooney, Jim Craig, Bill Sienkiewicz, Denys Cowan, Herb Trimpe, and Keith Pollard. The cover art was done by David Finch and Bill Sienkiewicz.

This book collects Werewolf by Night (1972) #32-33; Marvel Spotlight (1971) #28-29; Defenders (1972) #47-50; Peter Parker, The Spectacular Spider-Man (1976) #22-23; Marvel Two-in-One (1974) #52; Moon Knight (1980) #1-20 and Marvel Team-up Annual #4 plus added material from Hulk Magazine #11-15, #17-18 and #20; Marvel Preview #21 and Amazing Spider-Man (1963) #220. Moon Knight Omnibus Vol. 1 will retail for $125.00.

[​IMG]

https://rb.gy/aggwfs

14. Tamstrong

[​IMG]

15. Tamstrong

[​IMG]

16. Tamstrong

[​IMG]

17. Tamstrong