The Nerdz Lounge.

Discussion in 'In the Media' started by Ra, Dec 12, 2010.

1. meowkittenmeow

meowkittenmeow Well-Known Member

I'll take a look at it too. The audiobook is also an option.

2. samson1701

samson1701 Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Great animated movie.

3. SilverSmith

SilverSmith Well-Known Member

In the run-up to launch, developer Camouflaj has released a behind the scenes video looking at Marvel's Iron Man VR.

4. SilverSmith

CD Projekt Red dropped a new Cyberpunk 2077 trailer and announced that an anime series, titled Cyberpunk Edgerunners, is coming to Netflix in 2022.

5. samson1701

[​IMG] [​IMG]

6. Tamstrong

Tamstrong Administrator Staff Member

[​IMG]

7. SilverSmith

Superman: Man of Tomorrow Animated Movie

Description:

Daily Planet intern Clark Kent takes learning-on-the-job to new extremes when Lobo and Parasite set their sites on Metropolis in Superman: Man of Tomorrow, the next entry in the popular series of DC Universe Movies.

Produced by Warner Bros. Animation and DC, the feature-length animated film will be released by Warner Bros. Home Entertainment on Digital starting August 23, and on 4K Ultra HD Combo Pack and Blu-ray Combo Pack on September 8.

8. SilverSmith

The Boys Season 2 will premiere its first three episodes worldwide on Amazon Prime Video on September 4, 2020, with the remaining five episodes airing every Friday through October 9.

[​IMG]

9. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

The Boys season 2 teaser trailer is here and so is the new character and member of the seven...

[​IMG]

...racist site. An Aryan viking supe created by the nazis...

racist site?

Interested to see where they'll go with this character since the actress playing him.. err her is giving kind of glowing reviews. lol.
    https://comicbook.com/tv-shows/news...r-trailer-racist site-meets-homelander-maeve/
    It just go very interesting for a show that was already interesting.

• Like Like x 3
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  10. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

LOL. Anyone can watch the trailer to hear the name. Ain't trying to promote them motherfuckers by putting their name in print here. It was bad enough when some folks use to put up links to said site to "enlighten" others to how fucked up they are over there. That just worked as an invitation for them to come here to infiltrate & troll.

11. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

12. RicardoCooper

RicardoCooper Well-Known Member

So wow, comicbook.com deleted that page.

If a shitty, ultra-liberal, Seattle feminist had super-powers. This should be interesting.

13. Tamstrong

Tamstrong Administrator Staff Member

Just an FYI to eliminate any confusion: Comicbook.com did not delete the page that links to the Boys article on its website. The reason no one can use the link posted to access it is due to safeguards we have in place preventing anything bearing the name of a certain site that was used for a particular character in the link. Basically the safeguard altered the link, which makes it useless.

• Informative Informative x 3
    • List
  14. Thump

Thump Well-Known Member

What's a Seattle feminist?

15. samson1701

These are sweet. But, I prefer the original comic book version when he just went by Static and rocked the Malcolm X lid. Don't start none, won't be none.

If Warner Brother's were smart, they'd fast track a Static movie. They'd get similar box of numbers as Black Panther, easily. That, and a Batman Beyond film. Seriously, how tf do they not realize that? I heard they were talking about Jaden Smith as Static Shock at one point. But, he's too light in my opinion. I want to see a dark kid in the role. Someone like Damson Idris.
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

16. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

I don't expect much from DC/Warner Brothers when it comes to their live action theatrical releases because they focus too much on Batman, so don't see them doing Static anytime soon. Nor would I trust them if they said they were planning on doing one. You'll probably get that Batman Beyond movie long before you get a Static one simply because it's tied to the Batman name.

17. Thump

Thump Well-Known Member

If WB/DC had keen foresight they could see that Static could be their answer to Spider-Man, He is young, funny, and dynamic. He is skilled but not overly confident, he was Miles Morales before Miles Morales. He would also fix their glaring diversity problem since the Cyborg movie got shelved.

18. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

Anyone else been watching the final season of Agents Of S.H.E.I.L.D.?

It's been really good and creative with the time travel plot. But it doesn't have a 'final season' feel... at least not yet.

19. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

You would think they would try to do that but they won't because too many hire ups running shit stuck on doing things the way they have for decades. They have literally a whole multiverse of characters they can use & develop but as I said they keep going back to the Batman well because no matter how good or bad any of the previous incarnations of the character has been it has a build in audience. No for evolution on how they do things from their POV, so no need for them to take risk in order to possibly make more profit.

20. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

Yep. Good as always.

I'm thinking when it's all said & done it will be revealed that everything that has taken place in the entire series since Season 1 has been in an alternate timeline.