BM/WW IR sightings on TV

Discussion in 'In the Media' started by Kid Rasta, Dec 21, 2005.

1. Tamstrong

Tamstrong Administrator Staff Member

There's nothing appealing about it; even the idea for the show sounds lame to me. I've seen a few of the promos, and it looks corny.

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  2. meowkittenmeow

meowkittenmeow Well-Known Member

See on apple tv is actually pretty good.

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  3. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

[​IMG] [​IMG]

They're still going with them as a couple. I read that Rusev(her real husband) loves this storyline. He either wanted to go solo with his career or is a real supportive husband.

4. Young Herschel

Young Herschel Well-Known Member

I am actively considering upgrading my home theatre with the Apple 4K streaming from Walmart where its $170. It's the "editors choice" of all the competition according to a major publication. I think its a sound investment as I have everything else but lack Dolby Atmos sound quality sans the Sony X800M2 UHD disc player. Apple 4K provides the Dolby Atmos upgrade as I understand across all mediums.

5. meowkittenmeow

Yes, you have the option to turn dolby on or off. It’s a solid investment. The screensavers are fun, the os is user friendly, and the hardware is the most premium on the market. I have owned a roku and an apple tv. I will never go back to roku, lol.

• Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  6. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

Even better than the 2019 Nvidia Shield TV pro?

7. meowkittenmeow

Nvidia will provide for a very smooth setup. But, Nvidia is new to this market and is just building the infrastructure to create these kinds of products. I am a fan of their GPUs, but the average television is only going to run 60 FPS per streaming video. The additional FPS and clarity that Nvidia’s products will provide will still maintain a niche audience, at least for now.

Also, keep in mind that the quality control will still be nowhere near that of Apple, and Apple is due to release an updated apple tv device by the end of the year. In addition to that, The shield by Nvidia is based in the google platform which is less user friendly, less secure, and still full of bugs. This is, of course, my humble opinion.

• List
  8. SilverSmith

SilverSmith Well-Known Member

The Eddy Miniseries

Shot in France, this eight-part series centers on an erstwhile jazz pianist in New York (André Holland) who is now the co-owner of struggling club The Eddy, where he manages the house band fronted by his on-again-off-again girlfriend (Joanna Kulig).

[​IMG]

9. JamalSpunky

JamalSpunky Well-Known Member

One of the projects I've been looking forward to the most. Fell in love with Kulig last year.

10. darkcurry

Nice find. :)

11. darkcurry

Caught up on the last episode of Nancy Drew and it looks like they are going forward with this Nancy/Nick/George love triangle unless they are just setting George up to be left out.(Another reason why I don't do love triangles. lol.) Owen I don't mind being left out in the cold I don't trust him. Something fishy about his character.

Bess in this episode told George to go pursue Nick. But Nick near the end of the show was comforting Nancy after she found out who Killed Tiffany. So one of the cases is solved... kind of. lol.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I was watching this alone in the dark and that damn Lucy ghost scared the shit out of me. lol!!

12. CAkicker

CAkicker Well-Known Member

Don't know if anyone posted this or not:

13. ColiBreh1

Watching
    Another scene from that same episode:

Looks like she had the baby in last week's episode:

• Like Like x 1
    • List
  14. ColiBreh1

Looks like the other IR 'ship on "Station 19" is still ongoing:

• Like Like x 2
    • List
  15. Wallace West

Wallace West Member

Still surprised no one talked about this, from Black Lightning series, season 3 episode 15, one of the black guys kisses the white princess, he´s clearly interested in her, at first she hated him, but now she´s alone with him, a war is coming and they share fears, he confesses never kissed a girl to get a kiss from her, and he gets it!
    [​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 10, 2020
    • Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 2
    • List
  16. Jigga521

Jigga521 New Member

17. Jigga521

Jigga521 New Member

New BBC drama follows a couple and their flatmate as they enter into a polyamorous relationship

Last edited: Mar 10, 2020
  18. darkcurry

WOW! This is so different and against all social relationship norms. I'm surprised not too many people are talking about it.

• List
  19. darkcurry

Here's a short trailer for those looking for a glimpse at it.

Trigonometry: Trailer | BBC Trailers

[​IMG]

I did not know Gary Carr was british.

Going to have to check this out. Good find @Jigga521

20. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Gotta love that British tv