BM/WW IR sightings on TV

Discussion in 'In the Media' started by Kid Rasta, Dec 21, 2005.

1. meowkittenmeow

meowkittenmeow Well-Known Member

So, the show is actually good?

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  2. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

Then you haven't been paying attention. That dream was her feelings that was still there she did something that she still is too afaraid to do in real life. There have been moments between the two that shows they still care for each other. Especially with Nancy. I don't want to go through them(especially if I think already did on here. lol) if you're not going to pay attention. But I would be shock if a Nancy Drew adaption actually goes completely away from Nick and Nancy. That would be a first in it's history of the series since it's inception of the book. And if you pay attention to the signs they are most definitely not leaving this at "broken up and are moving on."

But it's on you if you want to go back for any thing you missed if you like the show you will. I like the show which is why I got cuaght up on the last two episodes over the weekend. lol.

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  3. LucasBanner

LucasBanner Member

What year the movie or anything else to help search for it? Some anime movie comes up for that title.

4. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

I been meaning to post this for a couple weeks or so. But on "Stumptown" it looks like they're pushing Michael Ealy's character with the asian chick that's his partner. Here's a scene from this week's season penultimate episode:

Last edited: Mar 21, 2020
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  5. Tsharp99

Tsharp99 Active Member

As long as it's not a White Woman, that's the motto for TV and Movie writers.

6. Wallace West

Wallace West Member

At least he´s not alone, she´s hot and not a black woman or another dude (not offense, you know I mean Hollywood usually makes black men asexual or pairs them with black women or turns them gay out of nowhere)

7. meowkittenmeow

You aren’t wrong. Are these shows any good?

8. darkcurry

I have been watching the last few episodes sparringly because they seem to have been lacklustered, but the season finale was pretty good. Overall I give this new show a B-. Started off strong, weak middle but a strong season finale.

9. darkcurry

Yeah, and sometime not even black women as their love interest. But some of the things I always look for with the black male character of a main cast is if he has depth, humanized, alloromantic or allosexual heterosexual male. As I have stated before Hollywood seems to JUMP at the chance and be more willing to show and promote black men in homosexual relationships than heterosexual Interracial Relationships. That has always been hollywood's and really America's taboo relationship hell even gay black men will disaprove of black men dating white women. lol.

10. meowkittenmeow

That’s because in a lot of situations, gay black men are bw adjacent.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  11. darkcurry

lol. I remember the first time I found out about how some of them don't like black men dating outside their race. It was when a gay black man called himself checking me for dating a white woman. He was being subtle and passive about it but I knew where he was going with it. But all I could remember was being SO confused like...
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  12. ColiBreh1

Uhhhhhh....the season finale airs next week.

13. darkcurry

Seriously? Then they made a mistake in the promos leading up to this episode because I seen a promo that promoted this as the season finale.

14. darkcurry

Any context here if anybody still watch Legacies? I seen this on twitter but no one provided any context; but I kind of figured they were moving forward with MG and Lizzie.

[​IMG]

15. ColiBreh1

Promo for this week's season penultimate episode that just aired a few days ago:

Promo for this upcoming next week's season finale episode:

• Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  16. meowkittenmeow

They have common goals, and they steal each other’s catchphrases and mannerisms. Ironically, the gay black men that I’ve met that weren’t like that, predominantly dated interracially.

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  17. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Straight black men are always the enemy. It's written in the script from day one no matter the story teller.

18. So basically black Superman caught an L once again? Lol I’m so GLAD I supported “Evil” instead.

Yeah, they didn’t go all in on the romance in one season (instant gratification) but I think the fanbase and all the articles (like tvline) will influence the show to do more with the main pairing.

Unlike the show that cock teased and instantly gave the deuces right after loooool

• List
  19. Young Herschel

Young Herschel Well-Known Member

The correct title is "7 Deadly Sins" and it was directed by Glenn Plummer who also stars as Jamal's defense attorney in a brief part. He you will remember from the 1990's feature "South Central" and the NC-17 Rassie Award winner "Showgirls" as well as "Sons of Anarchy" among other work. Its easy to find on your phone if you have Amazon then just cast it to your Smart TV . . . or use the Amazon button on the TV remote and search it.

The better picture is on Amazon rather than Tubi in my opinion but I watched it on where I found it first lol. Did you search "Seven Deadly Sins" and only that spelling? Try "7 Deadly Sins" and it came out 2019. Tubi and Amazon both have this horror teen movie just use the search function.

20. Young Herschel

Young Herschel Well-Known Member

I have watched it off and on since the premiere . . . its better than most shows that debuted these past few years and it is very well written and thought out.

• List