Kobe Bryant Dies in Helicopter Crash

Discussion in 'In the News' started by SilverSmith, Jan 26, 2020.

1. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 27, 2020
  2. Thump

Thump Well-Known Member

R.I.P. I hope it happened quick enough that they didn't have too much time to think about what was happening.

3. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

Kobe. BRYANT! Slam Dunk. GIANT!

Outplay the Kob'? Son don't try it!

Rest In Paradise Mamba and little mamba, GiGi.

[​IMG] [​IMG]

4. meowkittenmeow

meowkittenmeow Well-Known Member

5. Madeleine

Madeleine Well-Known Member

This is so sad and tragic. I feel for his wife. Didn’t know the daughter was in there as well. Terrible!

6. SilverSmith

SilverSmith Well-Known Member

If I wasn't numb from shock, I'd take a drive to the area where the crash site is visible and grieve with fellow fans. It's a drab, overcast day, perhaps even more so because of this tragic event.

7. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

So his helicopter caught on fire?? Fluid leak, short circuit, overheating parts? Hopefully they can find out what happened.

8. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Plus, this tweet has gone viral..
    :oops:
    FB_IMG_1580086960347.jpg

9. qaz1

qaz1 Well-Known Member

10. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

How? Not sure what you're asking..

Also..
    Footage showing him on Dec 13th being kind, helping/comforting some people who were in a car accident. If you notice the fog in that accident...
    ironically, they're saying that fog was possibly a contributor in his crash as it was real foggy there this morning and they hit a mountain side.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...sh-six-weeks-died.html?ico=amp_articleRelated

11. qaz1

qaz1 Well-Known Member

I was asking how that guy figured Kobe would die in a helicopter crash. I definitely did not make that clear enough.

12. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

IDK. He made it in 2012. Just
    eerie.

13. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Shaquille O’Neal shared 4 pics and wrote in a tweet..

“There’s no words to express the pain I’m going through now with this tragic and sad moment of loosing my friend, my brother, my partner in winning championships, my dude and my homie. I love you brother and you will be missed. My condolences goes out to the Bryant family and the families of the other passengers on board. IM SICK RIGHT NOW !”

IMG_20200126_231855.jpg IMG_20200126_231746.jpg IMG_20200126_231835.jpg IMG_20200126_231819.jpg

Basketball legend Michael Jordan said that he was in “shock” over the death of his “little brother,” while former teammate Pau Gasol said the he was “Beyond devastated” over his “big brother.

“I can’t, I just can’t believe it,” Gasol added.

14. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

FB_IMG_1580081691203.jpg IMG_20200126_234357.jpg

15. Thump

Thump Well-Known Member

I like this for showing that Kobe wasn't the only victim, so many times before when a famous person dies like this, people forget about the less famous people who died alongside them.

16. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

Not to excuse it or anything but it be because they don't really know who they are. It happens with war and when we hear about someone dying on the news. It's tough to get that type of feel for people they never heard of. One thing famous people (who use the spolight for positivity) does is bring smiles, actually show they care about others through their philanthropy and bring people into their lives. As Kobe and his family has done.

Now because people are putting it out there more. Hearing about Orange Coast College head baseball coach John Altobelli, along with his wife and daughter are starting to have people post tributes and send condolences as well. So sad for these two families whose daughters were both teammates on team Mamba and friends as well.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

https://www.instagram.com/p/B7z5_vblr8i/?igshid=17641dv87118u

17. Frederick

Frederick Well-Known Member

RIP Kobe, and fuck the #MeToo idiots trying to drag his name through the mud.

I don't want to derail the thread, but the prosecution dropped the case because own expert witness, Dr. Michael Baden, refused to back up their claims about the evidence.

https://www.latimes.com/archives/la-xpm-2004-jul-23-sp-bryant23-story.html

Anybody claiming to know what happened in that room is full of shit.

18. Frederick

Frederick Well-Known Member

It was known that Kobe flew in helicopters constantly to avoid LA traffic. Dude just made a macabre prediction to be edgy, and it turned out to be true.

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  19. qaz1

qaz1 Well-Known Member

Macabre is right. That's some sick sad stuff. Sad day.

20. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

Man I heard they're going in hard AF on Kobe on the popular WoC celebrity gossip forum that we're no longer allowed to mention by name on this forum.