White Woman Exposes Loser Black Men Who Take Advantage Of Them

Discussion in 'Stereotypes and Myths' started by jaylon, Jan 30, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. goodlove

goodlove New Member

interesting pov. i will need to listen to the vid of reading the article or not just glance at it.

2. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

Well she's white...and talking about blacks....so I automatically assumed it was racist

Think I may be spending too much time reading foul comments from [insert random anti-mike brown/pro-cop site here]

3. Skylight

Skylight Active Member

yeah, I try to not read a lot of online commentary... except maybe WWBM :p. Some of the insults people hurl makes me shrivel into a ball of
    [​IMG]

but anyways...after watching blips of the video and reading what she said...
    kinda thought she just wants to be treated better than her past boyfriends and experiences...

she just happened to be in the company of a few bad men is all

cool... let us know what you think...

4. Ches

Ches Well-Known Member

I didn't watch the entire video but I did just read the 18 reasons..... Not one positive reason in the bunch. WW can't possibly date BM because we're attracted to them for all the right reasons?? Smh.

5. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

No...ww who date bm are just testing the waters and acting out a stage of curiosity

Ww who actually prefer bm are just filled with daddy issues...there's no other explanation

/sarcasm

6. Satchmo

Satchmo New Member

I really hope this is true cause I'm talking to a black guy who says he likes his girls toned. I'm only sorta toned- I mean, it's all relative, right? Rarely you have a girl who's toned ("yoga-fied") with a fat ass. I think a lot of guys on this site say they like their girls toned. but then some say bm like big ass. sometimes you find a girl with both--but that's kinda rare, right? Messes with my sense of security.

7. APPIAH

APPIAH Well-Known Member

You've gotta be kidding cus unless you were not this pretty at high school and became beautiful after college or later on in life, then you shouldnt be having issues with security. You are one fine specimen of a white girl :cool:

8. meowkittenmeow

meowkittenmeow Well-Known Member

I'm not entirely sure if the woman (in the video) has ever been approached by a black man. There is a strong possibility that the woman is just lying and race-baiting for views and comments.

9. goodlove

goodlove New Member

not gonna read the article deeply just skimmed the ops

1. why should a woman date a loser? should a ww date a loser cause hes black

2. why ask should bw beware? see last paragraph.

3. why am i looking at this thread?

im out

10. jaylon

jaylon Member

this youtube video is kinda old...2013..

the WW in the video is warning WW not to date BM who don't have much going on for themselves..

there is segment of BM, according to the WW, who are unemployed and thuggish, tend to leech off from low self esteemed WW....

the WW in the video wants BM who are educated and working...and telling WW to stay from the uneducated thuggish BM that cause trouble....

the comments from BW say this is going on the black community from the longest time...

Last edited: Mar 16, 2019
  11. jaylon

jaylon Member

theres an old youtube video I can't show that one WW from Georgia warned to some WW to be aware
    of BM who may take advantage of WW who have low self esteem...

Last edited: Mar 18, 2019
  12. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

Uhhhh......This literally can apply to any race of man with any race of low-esteem woman & vice versa.

Last edited: Mar 18, 2019
  13. meowkittenmeow

meowkittenmeow Well-Known Member

Trolling pretty hard in here. Old 2013 YouTube videos and so on. Is *** not doing it for you or something? Either way, enjoy your stay and no one is falling for your crap. Have a good one. ;)

14. jaylon

jaylon Member

i'm not a troll.....

how do you know i'm from ***?

15. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

Because that's where the simps usually come from.

16. jaylon

jaylon Member

17. jaylon

jaylon Member

r u calling me a simp?

you know don't know me dude....

18. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

I do know we don't want or need your shitty posts.

19. jaylon

jaylon Member

look dude...i just want to have a conversation about the thing..

i'm not here to push an agenda......

if you THINK i'm pushing an agenda, talk to the moderator....

20. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

Good luck on your "conversation." I'm doing exactly what I feel like doing. Your advice is not needed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.