BM/WW IR sightings on TV

Discussion in 'In the Media' started by Kid Rasta, Dec 21, 2005.

1. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

Not holding out, but I think there is panic since there was a black girl there. Ya'll keep forgetting they love love triangles I mean did you see what just happened with Hope and Landon and her ex-boyfriend Roman? BUUUUT...
    Mia is only listed as to being in one episode >>> https://www.imdb.com/name/nm4608599/?ref_=ttfc_fc_cl_t42 So the Medusa chick isn't even in the main cast let alone a re-occuring character.

I understand to be aware, but being paranoid when the show isn't even over AND it's coming back for a second season... chill. He is not even with her Remember she was there for nefarious reasons as was his Mother. But even if they don't it's unlikely he'll be with Mia either because she was playing him. lol. And he been stopped going after Lizzie if you've watched past episodes. We really don't know if they'll revisit it ESPECIALLY with Lizzie changing... which was one of the problems why he and Lizzie didn't materialize. Her self-centered attitude.

And Josie and Raphael aren't looking good and he knows he needs to chill out with Hope so Lizzie and He could rekindle something OR with Penelope gone you'll see another.... Twin Love Triangle. So yes Lizzie could still end up with a brotha. lol.

Enjoy the show it's good and has some pretty cool black male characters on it.

Last edited: Mar 17, 2019
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  2. qaz1

qaz1 Well-Known Member

Lol I was half joking, but I take your point. I've only seen two or three episodes because life's just that busy. I generally do like to support shows with positive, non-stereotypical images of blacks (even got me to watch New Girl lol). So maybe I'll give it a streaming binge this summer.

3. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

I'm no panicking, I'm still gonna watch this show regardless.

Also from my experience of looking up IMDB info on current seasons of TV shows over the years, IMDB usually doesn't have the full cast info for individual future episodes until after that individual episodes airs. So we're gonna have to see how this plays out.

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  4. darkcurry

Oh, I did not know that. lol.

5. ryanpaulstewart

ryanpaulstewart Well-Known Member

This is surprising considering the push Netflix put into that show and also the cliffhanger ending. Either it was too expensive relative to the audience response or the creative team/writing room didn't have much of story beyond the set up season.

6. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

No doubt the excuses comes in.

7. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

Tonight there is the Marsha Clark tv show on a fictional O.J. figure who kills again called The Fix.

8. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

White folk in the midwest and south are going to make this the number show on television

9. ColiBreh1

LOL, You sure? The Whole O.J. Simpson reality TV-style circus happened in L.A.

10. ColiBreh1

@qaz1 We have no idea. We've talked about in past weeks how they've teased so many potential 'ships & triangles on this show, it's hard to keep up with.

11. ColiBreh1

Man, I just realized a minute ago that "Turn-up Charlie" premiered this past Friday. I guess I got to start on it later today.

• Informative Informative x 3
    • List
  12. qaz1

qaz1 Well-Known Member

Looking forward to your review

13. darkcurry

Lucas and Max are still going on, but the fans wanted more in the Strangers Things trailer.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I'm ready for the 80s IR Teen romance since we didn't get much of that on screen actually IN the 80s. lol.
    I can't even remember the ones that were out there.

14. Shulz021

Shulz021 Well-Known Member

I've only remembered an 80's Canadian show called The Kids Of Degrassi Street having IR.

15. glassesjacket24

glassesjacket24 New Member

Finished turn up Charlie man idris Elba is too great of an actor to be doing shows with B+ actors

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  16. ColiBreh1

That's the big observation I noticed watching the 1st episode. "Turn Up Charlie" is beneath a big name A-list film actor like Idris Elba.

Last edited: Mar 21, 2019
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  17. Tsharp99

Tsharp99 Active Member

Ok, so I'm not the only one who thought that was too cheesy for an Actor of his caliber. Netflix must have wrote him a check with alot of zeros on it for him to do that cheese whiz!

18. Tsharp99

Tsharp99 Active Member

It was bad.

19. meowkittenmeow

meowkittenmeow Well-Known Member

Idris to the critics...

[​IMG]

20. ColiBreh1

I believe Idris is into DJ-ing in real life, so I think this might be a passion project for him.