BM/WW IR sightings on TV

Discussion in 'In the Media' started by Kid Rasta, Dec 21, 2005.

1. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

I for one would LOVE to see a BM Bachelor. Are you kidding? But you're right. It would become too political.

• Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  2. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

The Finale Of Iam The Night was on last night and India Eisley's character Fauna winded up with Justin Cornwell's character Terrence and not Lewis! But if you've been watching we kind of seen this coming. This story is disturbing, twisted and suspenseful in every way. Kudos for Chris Pine and Patty Jenkins for bringing this woman's story to art on screen.

India Eisley - Iam The Night.png India Eisley - Iam The Night. 2.png

It's a good IR mystery show if you guys who haven't seen it want to binge.

3. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

@Bliss Have you watched the Series Premiere of the new NBC hospital drama "New Amsterdam" that aired back in September? They actually did a storyline in the pilot where the BM doctor (Played by Jocko Sims) won't claim the WW doctor (played by Janet Montgomery) as his GF because basically "The BW is God & he needs a Black Queen". It's so cringe-worthy & everybody in this thread HATES that storyline in the episode. You should go watch the episode & laugh:

This is 2 of them in the thumbnail pic along with the lead actor:

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  4. ColiBreh1

Guess'll check it out.

EDIT:

I was watching some BTS clips on TNT's official YouTube channel & HOLY SHIT India Eisley is British!! She's nothing like her character on "The Secret Life of the American Teenager".

Last edited: Mar 6, 2019
  5. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Damn you CB, I went to YouTube looking for the episode and fell down the YT rabbit hole watching Kylie Jenner videos! :eek:
    I want my hour back!

6. darkcurry

And a really good actress. She's great in this.

7. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

She looks exactly like one of my exes its eerie. Now I gotta look through the archives for a pic

8. The Dark King

Very strong resemblance. Don't mind the fat I was heavy 5 years ago lol

9. ColiBreh1

Watching this week's episode of "Arrow" (Saeson 7, Episode 14). They finally revealed in the flashforwards that John Diggle Jr. is adopted. That would properly explain why he's darkskin.

10. Reverie

Reverie Well-Known Member

Perhaps I would have watched a season of this shit too, then.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  11. The Dark King

Then what happened to the other son? He's around the same age their daughter would be so what happened to that kid? Btw some biracial kids do come out dark skin, it ain't all light skin and rainbows lol

12. Thump

Thump Well-Known Member

That might be true, but if my biracial son was darker than me I'd think something fishy was going on here.

13. The Dark King

Its genetics fam its the same way two dark skin folk can have a light skin kid

14. Thump

Thump Well-Known Member

My paternal grandmother is half white so I know genetics can do random things to mixed race skin color, but I've never in my life seen a biracial (black/white) person who was significantly darker skinned than their black parent.

15. ColiBreh1

He's still the same son that replaced Diggle & Lyla's biological Daughter after The Flash fucced up the timeline. I'm guessing this is a new retcon to explain why John Diggle Jr. is darkskin OR this was always the writers' intention & they're just finally revealing it.

BTW, I'm gonna need receipts for these mythical darkskin mulattoes you claim exist. Honestly I hope you're right, just to fucc with the online militant black folks who love to claim half-black biracials aren't black but will hypocritically claim biracials when it's convenient for them.

Last edited: Mar 7, 2019
  16. The Dark King

Think about this way if two black people can give us a white kid or have twins one black one white why is a dark skin one so inconceivable

17. darkcurry

Not inconceivable, but rare.

18. darkcurry

Just finished watching the latest episode of legacies...

[​IMG]

19. Thump

Thump Well-Known Member

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • List