The Nerdz Lounge.

Discussion in 'In the Media' started by Ra, Dec 12, 2010.

1. samson1701

samson1701 Well-Known Member

There’s a new, fan-made version of the trailer for Avengers: Endgame. I usually don't like them but this kinda' dope.

2. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

Yeah, but it's heavily concentrated on Steve and Tony. So it's more like an Iron-Man/Captain America crossover with the Avengers as the supporting cast.

3. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Isn't that the Avengers in a nutshell though?

4. darkcurry

Not really, because they usually give each of them around the same amount attention. You have to also remember Tony and Cap are pretty much the leaders.

5. The Dark King

You think so? Avengers 2 was about Stark making an AI and Cap leading them to destroy it.
    The first Avengers seemed like a struggle between Cap and Stark to lead the team against the aliens

6. darkcurry

As I noted you have to Remember they're the leaders. The rest follow either one of them.

7. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

Why does Stark get all the blame for the bad AI? Wasn't Scarlett witch part of the blame for fucking with his head?

Anyway love that scene with Stark and Hulk fighting. lol

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  8. SilverSmith

SilverSmith Well-Known Member

EW's Men In Black: International cover.

[​IMG]

9. The Dark King

Booooooo
    Obviously not the Men in Black.
    Should just be People in Black a MIB spin-off

10. SilverSmith

No matter what the title, I'm predicting box office domination for the month of June.

11. The Dark King

I'll take that bet its gonna flop

12. darkcurry

13. SilverSmith

Don't worry; I'll remind you of your miscalculation. Lol

14. SilverSmith

Less than a week before the first gameplay reveal for Mortal Kombat 11, NetherRealm Studios is showing off the cover to the upcoming fighting game. It features Scorpion jumping towards the player (spear in hand), with the iconic dragon logo in the background. Check it.

[​IMG]

15. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

The first 2 episodes of HBO's "True Detective" season 3 aired tonight. Based on the reactions I'm seeing on Twitter, it looks like "True Detective" has returned to form of it's 1st season. I wasn't planning on bothering with this new season, but the reactions have me curious.

16. RicardoCooper

RicardoCooper Well-Known Member

Hence Team Stark and Team Cap. It's pretty obvious but sometimes @The Dark King plays dumb willfully blind to make his points :D

17. RicardoCooper

Yeah, but she was singled out for blame for blowing up the Wakandan Embassy in Civil War so she didn't get off scot-free

18. RicardoCooper

That goes against the gender-bending agenda

See: "Michael" Burnham on Star Trek Discovery

19. RicardoCooper

Nope, the DCEU is finished. DC didn't get success until they dumped the shared-universe formula. Wonder Woman took place 100 years prior to BvS so it was unattached to the DCEU, really. Now Aquaman is killin it. If I was the studio, I'd just make solo super hero movies and not try to link them. Don't try to beat Marvel at their own game

20. The Dark King

But none the less made. It still stands Civil War was another Avengers movie. It was a team up not a solo movie. Without the other heroes it makes no sense