The Nerdz Lounge.

Discussion in 'In the Media' started by Ra, Dec 12, 2010.

1. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

Wow, that's hot casting!

2. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

3. SilverSmith

SilverSmith Well-Known Member

Following the teaser trailer and the first three minutes, Starz has now dropped the full American Gods Season 2 trailer.

4. SilverSmith

Warner Bros. has released a new lighthearted Shazam TV spot.

5. Thump

Thump Well-Known Member

Black Panther has received multiple Oscar nominations including Best Picture. Although I honestly enjoyed Infinity War better than Black Panther, I still understand the cultural significance that Black Panther had, so Its nomination seems deserved.

6. SilverSmith

Empire's Captain Marvel newsstand cover.

[​IMG]

7. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Anyone else watching Runaways?

8. SilverSmith

A brand new trailer is out for Netflix's superhero series, The Umbrella Academy, which launches on February 15, 2019. The series’ first season will consist of 10 hour-long episodes.

9. meowkittenmeow

meowkittenmeow Well-Known Member

Is it any good? I’ve been avoiding it.

10. SilverSmith

Another member of the Whisperers has arrived in a trailer for The Walking Dead's upcoming episodes, with a look at Cassady McCliny as Lydia.

11. The Dark King

Still sucks. I want to give it a chance because of the black family and the black son especially but still he's the only one without any power. They constantly have this rich kid from Brentwood in the damn hood. Its so passively racist on so many levels but I keep thinking if this tanks they'll blame it on the black characters some how

12. meowkittenmeow

Lol, so you are hate-watching it in the hopes that they will pull a 180 on the one black character. I get it. I might just join you brotha. I have to amp myself up to do it though. Maybe During this “polar vortex”.

13. The Dark King

Yeah pretty much. This year I'm throwing my hat in the ring entertainment wise. I want to develop some black art but we have to keep it going so others have a shot

14. meowkittenmeow

Have you tried watching legion?

15. The Dark King

Yeah its been ok but I'm getting tired of the entitled teen narrative where they talk to adults as if they know more and want to be left alone until they need help

16. meowkittenmeow

No one on legion is a teenager aside from one. Or were you referring to runaways?

17. The Dark King

Runaway

18. SilverSmith

[​IMG]

19. SilverSmith

The first Birds of Prey teaser has "landed". In addition to Margot Robbie as Harley Quinn, the cast of Birds of Prey includes Mary Elizabeth Winstead as Huntress, Jurnee Smollett-Bell as Black Canary, Ella Jay Basco as Cassandra Cain, Rosie Perez as Renee Montoya, and Ewan McGregor as the villain Black Mask.

Warner Bros. and DC have set a February 7, 2020 release date for the film.

[​IMG]

20. The Dark King

I always wonder why they cast a man as the villain.