The Nerdz Lounge.

Discussion in 'In the Media' started by Ra, Dec 12, 2010.

1. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

2. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

Yeah I seen the last two episodes(I haven't watched the entire season though.) and it looks like they tone down the liberal rhetoric and might have something to do with the new showrunner, Jessica Queller. But it seems like they still ignore James and Kara ever being a thing almost like they COMPLETELY wrote that out of the show because the episodes I seen this season the'r relationship is EXTREMELY platonic.

3. darkcurry

That was a fast return. Did you watch the entire first season? I only seen 3 episodes before I got turned off with the feminist rhetoric.

4. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

The 1st season was good & enjoyable despite the feminist rhetoric & conveniently making the 1 notable black male character on show (Sabrina's Cousin Ambrose) gay.

5. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Funny how they always do that huh

• Like Like x 4
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  6. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

Hard pass.

I can see now that if I have kids I'm gonna have to police the damn tv. Even ban some cartoons.

7. SilverSmith

SilverSmith Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Call of Duty Movie Sequel Hires Black Panther Writer
    12/01/18

Activision Blizzard Studios is already gearing up for the Call of Duty movie sequel before the first film has even started shooting. According to Variety, the company has hired Black Panther co-writer Joe Robert Cole to pen the script.

Cole’s credits also include Failsafe and All Day and a Night at Netflix.

The most recent game, Call of Duty: Black Ops 4, was released for the PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC on October 12 and surpassed $500 million in sales its first three days.

8. darkcurry

I thought he was bisexual. lol.

I only seen 3 episodes, but does he wind up being the only black guy on the show?

9. Thump

Thump Well-Known Member

Movie studios love planning ahead for sequels that probably won't ever happen. I'll expect Call Of Duty 2 around the same time as the sequel to the Tom Cruise Mummy, or the sequel to the Ghostbusters remake.

10. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Yup

11. RicardoCooper

RicardoCooper Well-Known Member

Good luck. They're openly embedding gay, tranny and satanic shit in children's "programming" now

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  12. SilverSmith

I first noticed Cole with the release of Amber Lake, a 2011 indie film noir. I have great hope that Call of Duty One and Two will come to fruition.

13. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

I'll limit my kids to watching Donald duck and Scooby Doo if necessary. It would be all new to them anyway.

14. Thump

Thump Well-Known Member

Yeah, a Call of Duty movie sounds interesting (if they do it based on the Modern Warfare storyline) but planning a sequel when the first movie hasn't even started filming seems like tempting fate.

15. Young Herschel

Young Herschel Well-Known Member

Might I suggest U apply this BOLD warning to MTV'S Are You The One series S1 - S4 hell even this most recent season both Black guys got effectively rejected by their White Perfect Matches as well as every other potential White paramour lol. "White Men Only" sign should be permanent on that show

Last edited: Dec 2, 2018
  16. JamalSpunky

JamalSpunky Well-Known Member

Come on, man. It's been like this for the past two seasons.

17. JamalSpunky

When I read the early casting info and saw there was a black actor in the mix, it caught my attention. Then I learned that his character would be gay or "fluid" sexually and just like that it lost my attention.

18. JamalSpunky

The same guy who was quoted saying that MCU Tony Stark owed an apology to women and the female characters he had interacted with over the years. Look, I'm for progressive views on women and female characters but get the hell out of here with that bullshit. Did he get Tony mixed up with Trump?

19. SilverSmith

New thriller launching tonight on Syfy. Don't under-deliver on the hype please. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 2, 2018
  20. Young Herschel

Young Herschel Well-Known Member

I'm like FUCK GRRM and anything he does short of ensuring "The Winds of Winter" streets this winter!!!