BM/WW IR sightings on TV

Discussion in 'In the Media' started by Kid Rasta, Dec 21, 2005.

1. glt1980

glt1980 Well-Known Member

Its a French Comedy gotta remember they got a much different sense of humor over there.

Here you go it's in French though no subtitles

2. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

Well I hope he got action.

3. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

Episode 7 was last night and was probably the most defining episode with (without giving any spoilers away.) Tyrone coming into his powers.

They worked together as a team for the first time and fought like they have been fighting together for a LONG time.
    With a sweet moment shared between them as well.
    [​IMG]

4. RicardoCooper

RicardoCooper Well-Known Member

I wanna check this out but I am at my limit with TV shows it's like you're at a buffet and just can't eat anymore

5. darkcurry

I'm kind of the same way. But try this pick the least one you like and I think this will be better than that. lol. This a great show that took the recipes of Marvel Netflix shows and a couple episodes including the first episode took the recipe from Marvel movies.

Plus it is on Hulu so you can download it and watch it anytime or whatever. That's what I have done with GoT and Fear The Walking Dead. I watched them later.

6. JUANMACKER

JUANMACKER Active Member

Laura Dern has lots of practice procreatin' with Brothas...having married one and have 2 children ..Ben Harper for 9 years...

7. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

The black male co-lead character on the recently cancelled CBS sitcom "Superior Donuts" (played by Jermaine Fowler) had a ongoing IR love interest this past 2nd season (Played by Diane Guerrero). They finally got together in the season finale:

[​IMG]

8. darkcurry

I found that show funny the two episodes I seen. I planned on watching more, it was growing on me.

9. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

I learn something every day.

10. ColiBreh1

I'm 10 minutes into the series premiere of "Slasher", I can tell this ain't an American show. Just way too comfortable with an IR couple involving a BM making out & having sex on the floor.

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    • List
  11. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Yup

12. darkcurry

Could always count on Canadian, Australian and (some)British Actresses to be more comfortable.

Margot Robbie
    Lexa Doig
    Kate Winslet
    Emily Browning
    Elyse Levesque
    Rachel Nichols
    Sarah Manninen
    Rosamund Pike
    Janet Montgomery

Have you seen this American show called Doomsday on Amazon?

https://www.amazon.com/Doomsday/dp/B079RH6SZY

It is trippy, but it is one of the rare American TV shows that features a lot of IR involving black men. But guess what? The actresses are Canadian. lol.
    [​IMG]

13. darkcurry

^^ Oh man how ya'll let me forget Ruth Wilson. lol.
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

14. darkcurry

15. ColiBreh1

16. darkcurry

17. darkcurry

Cloak and Dagger renewed for Season 2 at their panel at SDCC
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

18. ColiBreh1

You finally caught up on GoT?

19. ColiBreh1

Syfy dropped this "What's new is Season 3" featurette a couple days ago or so:

Season 3 trailer:

20. darkcurry

Yeah, I did. Someone on here recommended to me (I forget who.) to watch certain seasons, but once I started on season 1 I couldn't stop. lol.