Random Political comments...

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Bliss, Mar 6, 2013.

1. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

You never slept through Obama's years either. I recall you predicting a civil war at one point a few summers ago.

I don't have a problem with his pardon because Arpaio was following FEDERAL LAW. Is there something wrong with enforcing the law?

2. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Yes when it persecutes people. What on earth is wrong with you. And since when does anyone who works in law enforcement go to jail unjustly. So according to you some vindictive judge said fuck the law and put him jail?
    Again with these mental gymnastics.
    Why are you here again?
    You blatantly and proudly support racism.

3. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Of course, everyone who doesn't want open Borders is a 'racist'. Yawn.
    How is apprehending illegals from stealing govt aid, medical resources, Housing, jobs and votes...racist again? Do tell, Einstein.
    Fool will cut his nose to spite his face. That's you.
    Stop coddling illegals.!

Admit it, You hate America, so why are you here, is the bigger question, forget the forum.

A Vindictive judge...doesn't exist in your world? A pressured Judge doesn't exist? Lol...or maybe a judge that panders to votes? Apparently every judge is judicious and follows law.
    Or, wait..doesn't follow law. Hmmm.. I can't get the Federal Laws of illegal immigration right, but thankfully we had President Obama's Cabinet to enforce it. What was Arpaio thinking for defying it.
    Or, wait, didn't defy. I can't keep up.

4. The Dark King

Yup because that exists a police chief going against the will of the federal government and then being sentenced to prison
    We can't even get them for killing people on camera but this is the wrong that needs jail time?
    You people with your misinformation. It is abundantly clear you support racism and white nationalism which is why you been a Trump girl since day one. At this point just wave your confederate flag since the flag is more important than human life.

I wonder how many people stopped watching football or got offended when Tebow decided to share his personal beliefs with everyone.

5. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

I guess this is a major reason folks don't want Trump to actually be impeached. Pence is actually comptent & will get shit done.

6. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Going against the will of the Federal Govt?
    But...but..l thought it was illegal to come into this country illegally under the Laws set by the Federal Govt.

Your argument is weak. That's why you deflect to nonsense "racist" white nationalist", "confederate flag waver". It means shit at this point because you just throw it like mud and hope it sticks. It's your garbage. It will not shut me up being pro-America so deal. Had enough with your open border, one world government tripe. You can always go to Jamaica but many Americans..this country is all they have.

So No..no way in hell would l ever side with your anti-American, Vladimir Lenin-loving, commie, racist doctrine. Clearly you support all that, than Americans first.

Also why is Tebow in this? You mean when he told the world he was a virgin?? Lol.

Last edited: Aug 27, 2017
  7. bodhesatva

bodhesatva Well-Known Member

Well this is what compromise looks like, King. For example, I personally think a national $15 minimum wage is an awful idea (I can explain why if you want to get in to it), but Clinton adopted it because lots of people in the Democratic base thought it was a good idea and she was listening to what the Democratic base was telling her.

The reality is that we're never going to agree on everything, and we *have* to be able to disagree and still get along -- because while you and I argue about what the appropriate minimum wage is (I think it should be higher than 8 but much lower than 15), an insane racist is running government and the party he heads is working hard to curb the rights of minorities. We just have to be able to put our differences aside here, because in the grand scheme of things our differences are not that great. When they were in the senate together, Clinton and Sanders voted the same way over 93% of the time.

So again, I promise you this: if a Bernie style Democrat wins the nomination in 2020, I will very happily vote for them. They may not be perfect for me, but I will probably agree with them on 90%+ of issues, and that's what compromise is about. Please, let's try to work together.

8. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

Employees with Federal contracts must be paid at least 10.20. We should probably go ahead and raise the minimum wage to that. I would base it on company sales like Ohio. Their min is higher than the federal requirement unless the company doesn't have a certain amount of gross sales.

9. bodhesatva

bodhesatva Well-Known Member

Yes! I definitely agree with a lot of this. I think $10 is about right nationally, but there are areas of the country where much higher than that could be a problem. 15+ makes sense in NYC (or Seattle, etc.), but it absolutely does not make sense in rural Nebraska, or even Omaha, which would have a far lower cost of living. I think a $10 minimum wage nationally would be decent, and then places like NYC or Boston could individually set the wages higher if it makes sense for those places (Which it does).

But again, even though I disagree with a $15 minimum wage, when Clinton got on board with the idea I didn't say, "That's it! I refuse to vote for someone who doesn't exactly agree with my economic agenda!" I compromised. Even when I voted for Clinton, I was compromising (Elizabeth Warren is pretty close to my ideal candidate, by the way). I would be willing to compromise further and vote for Bernie, too. And it feels like compromise like this matters more now than ever before, because while liberals squabble about whether we should push for single payer *now* or implement it gradually over decades, madmen are taking over everything and running the country.

10. archangel

archangel Well-Known Member

This criminal was racial profiling and was told to stop it by the Judge. He did not. It is not federal law to racially profile. The judge never said don't arrest people for illegal immigration. You don't pardon the innocent . You pardon the guilty.GUILTY!
    crook pardoning crook.

Last edited: Aug 27, 2017
  11. RicardoCooper

RicardoCooper Well-Known Member

Oh wow another L for the Bernie-Bots. Seems like the federal court isn't buying that fraud bullshit.

“To the extent Plaintiffs wish to air their general grievances with the DNC or its candidate selection process, their redress is through the ballot box, the DNC’s internal workings, or their right of free speech — not through the judiciary...the Court finds that the named Plaintiffs have not presented a case that is cognizable in federal court."

Shorter: Win some fucking elections lefties.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...against-dnc/?tid=ss_tw&utm_term=.39a3a7faa2b4

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  12. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Is your issue racial profiling suspicious behavior by illegal immigrants, or with Arpaio racial profiling illegal immigrants?

13. The Dark King

How do you racially profile illegal immigrants?
    No you racially profile all Hispanic people as illegal immigrants but those good old racist shades can't see that

14. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

No idea. Lol

15. archangel

archangel Well-Known Member

Bliss, I don't remember what country you come from but whatever it is. I will be the first to tell you that I can't tell the difference between an American born who has parents that were born in the same country as you and someone who illegally immigrated to the USA from the same country as you when it comes to legal residency status. I would have to look for a false reason to pull both of them over to find out which one of them are suppose to be here. Those cops more than likely are doing the same ESPECIALLY if they are not even the same race/ethnicity. That's the game.

You ask that question as if Arpaio' police officers weren't racially profiling Americans. How do you racial profile people without doing it to Americans? You really think Arpaio can tell the difference between a Mexican that is legally suppose to be here and one that isn't or an English person vs an illegal English person?

16. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Hmmm... Mr perpetually crying (but really living a privileged life) Victim, ...what they do is profile illegal immigrants by their suspicious behavior, or while doing an employment sweep and/or identification check.

Do you, Beasty and Since think illegal Aliens magically just walk up to LEO's and confess? I bet your open-border, communist ideologies and racist/anti-white glasses don't want to see that.

17. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Its not based on just that. Behaviours matter. For God's sake, what the hell do you want police to do? Ignore every one who looks a certain heritage just because they do, or rather call those out who actually behave suspiciously? Or who actually get caught up in a sweep?
    You can't have it both ways.

The other day I was driving on I-95 and I was pulled over by a cop and he told me that my rear lights weren't working. Did he pull me over because I'm a white woman? I'll wait for your answer.

18. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

Lol.

There are plenty of coons that agree with you. You need help finding them?

19. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

What's a coon?

20. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

Lmao!!!!