Random Conversation 2.0

Discussion in 'Conversations Between White Women and Black Men' started by Bookworm616, Oct 7, 2011.

1. beccaomecca

beccaomecca Well-Known Member

Do you agree ?

2. goodlove8

goodlove8 Active Member

Yeah... It is what it is.

I wish I invented the game

3. beccaomecca

Haha god u reacon. You'd be rolling in it!!!

4. goodlove8

goodlove8 Active Member

Lol

Well I can't get overly judgemental I'm thinking if getting getting a Wii for me and my daughter. She play video games too. I would rather get a PlayStation or x-box.

Oh did you know they have tournaments for doom or some other shooter game... I think halo. A lot of money on the line.

This past Sunday, ESPN had a madden 2016 championship game. I think the winner got 20,000

5. beccaomecca

That's cool. The Wii is quite fun actually. Wii sports is pretty cool my son smashes me in boxing haha. It's a good work out. We got an x box too and he wants a PlayStation too. Ungrateful child wants the God damn world. How old is your daughter? They're all pretty cool I feel that x boxes have the best games through.

I never realised that that's pretty cool. Man lucky person winning that free money damn!

6. goodlove8

goodlove8 Active Member

My daughters 14 now. She may be getting away from it a little but boys love it. If I had a son...omg we will be killing it.

I have to really work hard at finding stuff for us to do....lol

7. 4north1side2

4north1side2 Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

8. Morning Star

Morning Star Well-Known Member

I actually play the game and there is nothing immature about it. And hell, if it allows people to go out and interact with others outside of their home, instead of sitting at home, screaming at the television scream watching a sports event involving some repetitious play, then it's definitely leagues better.

9. 4north1side2

4north1side2 Well-Known Member

This! I don't understand why people feel the need to shit on people over playing video games... especially when I outclass these very same people in any of physical activity.

10. beccaomecca

Lol. I guess she's at that age huh. Just buy her a pony. Lol. Yeah boys are easily pleased. Seems to pro long into adulthood too. Lol

11. Morning Star

Morning Star Well-Known Member

Not to mention, there are health benefits with this particular activity. This isn't Candy Crush or Fruit Ninja. This not only improves health as a form of daily exercise, people are also experiencing the ability to have the courage to explore areas that they never set foot on...basically literally being a trainer.

And on top of that, there are other ways to take advantage of the game, both as a business, and for a fundamental standpoint.

12. goodlove8

goodlove8 Active Member

Gamers are in an uproar.

Gamers gonna beat a mofo with that game pad.

13. GFunk

GFunk Well-Known Member

Less of the playing video game and more of the people stopping in the middle of nowhere, in front of people to catch a pokemon.

14. DLBLACK68

DLBLACK68 New Member

White Women Located in Minnesota

I am a black male. You could call me a senior citizen, but I feel young for my age. I would like to talk to white females 45 to 65 years of age that keeps an open-mind about dating outside of their race. I would like to know why it is so and what was your motivation for doing so. When I was in grammar school , I became attracted to white females because of the differences in their hair and eye color.

I also observed that there was a caring displayed by white people in general that convinced me that they cared for me as a human being. I didn't have to feel like a second class citizen. Overall I felt like I could be myself around white people. I would just like to get to know more white women and see if there could be chemistry between us.

I look forward to meeting any and all who choose to message me. Have fun on this site and most of all, enjoy life itself.

:smt052

15. stiletoes

stiletoes Well-Known Member

Very nice

16. goodlove8

goodlove8 Active Member

Death by Pokemon? Public safety fears mount as 'Pokemon GO' craze continues

http://www.foxnews.com/tech/2016/07...ears-mount-as-pokemon-go-craze-continues.html

The dangers of pokemon has been noted .

People getting mugged and ext...

17. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

Mary J. Blige is getting divorce after 12 years of marriage.

Translation: That next Mary J. Blige album to come out is gonna be ol skool Mary J. FIRE.

Also RIP to Ms. Cleo. I wonder if she saw that coming.....

18. goodlove8

goodlove8 Active Member

Mary j getting divorced? Hhm.

19. FG

FG Well-Known Member

This all Day. There were an article in Sweden about people with social inhibitions acctually now go out of their house and interact. That is a huge imo if it can serve as a tool to go outside. Same for people that sat in their couch before. I think its great. You cant judge the whole Pokémon go peeps on the few that do stupid shit, they probably did the same before Pokémon go.

I do use it when i walk the dogs, nothing hardcore, dont care about gyms... but ive seen senior peeps walking around catching Pokémons, i think that is great. At a park in my neighborhood, there were these two tweens chatting with an 80 something lady about what to do as she was trying to catch pokemons. They clearly didnt know eachother but they saw what she was doing and offered their help. Awwww

20. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

This
    Can't wait