Random Conversation 2.0

Discussion in 'Conversations Between White Women and Black Men' started by Bookworm616, Oct 7, 2011.

1. bilbo

bilbo Active Member

Specious argument: Playing Pokemon is good because it encourages some people to go outside.

What will motivate them to do so once the fad dies? Plus, regardless of their spending more time outdoors, their experience is limited to what's on their smartphone screens.

2. GFunk

GFunk Well-Known Member

It will probably only long term benefit the people who play the game and end up talking to other players about stuff outside of the game. If all they talk about is Pokemon during their social gatherings, likely, they are going right back in the house once the trend dies.

3. K

K Well-Known Member

I think it's great! People who are whining about what about after the fad goes away... then there will be something else. Best believe game designers are on it. My son is a 3d game designer and there are all sorts of things coming down the road.

Who cares that they are out there talking about Pokemon...the point is they are out there interacting with people they wouldn't otherwise. Here they are having all sorts of get togethers with it.

I downloaded it this weekend and started it just to get a feel for it thinking my 10 year old would really like to capture the characters. I do much like you do....just pick up the ones when we are out walking dogs, or going somewhere I'll see what's wherever we go.

4. Since1980

Since1980 Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

5. bilbo

bilbo Active Member

I've seen your fat ass, you could use some more time in the park ya damn self!

6. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

And once again The Troll Known as Bilbo reminds everyone that he is a loud and proud graduate of the Donald Trump School of Etiquette and Class.....

7. GFunk

GFunk Well-Known Member

Dizam.

8. Since1980

[​IMG]

9. Since1980

You know how it is. Some guys are more sensitive than others.

10. K

K Well-Known Member

:smt045:smt045:smt045

11. GFunk

GFunk Well-Known Member

Getting promoted to sergeant but getting promoted out of my unit. Backfired.

12. goodlove8

goodlove8 Active Member

Lol

Lol

13. goodlove8

goodlove8 Active Member

Hes mad cause he found out his mom tried to abort him with a clothes hanger

14. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

Naw..more than likely he's some pissed off lil' white dude angry that either his mom left his dad for a brother or his girlfriend/wife left him for one....

15. Since1980

Hell, why not both?

16. goodlove8

goodlove8 Active Member

Now y'all are just mean....

Lol

17. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Congrats. Great resume builder

18. samson1701

samson1701 Well-Known Member

Watching The Batchelorette with my GF. It's, literally, taking everything I have not to bust out laughing at this mess. Literally. Every. Last. Thing.

Meanwhile, her eyes are glued to the screen like this is Breaking Bad or something on that level kind of drama. ...LMACAO!!!!!!!!!!!!

19. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

I never got that shit at all especially with women who already have a man lol

20. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

Haha! You're good. I couldn't do it, but that's probably 100 times better than Atlanta hot wives or whatever the latest garbage is.