BM/WW IR sightings on TV

Discussion in 'In the Media' started by Kid Rasta, Dec 21, 2005.

1. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

I'm still waiting for y'all to answer my question from this post:

2. SilverSmith

SilverSmith Well-Known Member

No, they were merely good friends. She has repeatedly denied a romantic relationship, even so in one of his books he confessed to having had feelings for her .

3. Shulz021

Shulz021 Well-Known Member

:rolleyes:

4. SilverSmith

SilverSmith Well-Known Member

^
    Hey, I didn't make it up. :p

[​IMG]

They are regular cast members. The show just aired its season finale with them engaged in a verbal altercation, and it's unclear whether the relationship is over.

5. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

They just had an episode with a black guy playing a Jason Bourne type character the promos for it looked bad ass.

6. blackbull1970

blackbull1970 Well-Known Member

I think Marcia Clark is a lesbian. I recall her coming out years ago, unless I'm mistaking her for someone else.

She has been on Rachael Maddow TV show and Stephanie Miller's Radio show.

7. JamalSpunky

JamalSpunky Well-Known Member

Actually it's not so clear. Clark's "denials" have at times been about how it shouldn't matter, it's their business anyway. Darden has been non-committal himself but his responses leave an opening for an interpretation (by most) that indeed something went down between them. Both had professional reputations to protect so in the end it was probably smart then and maybe even now to not reveal too much.

8. JamalSpunky

JamalSpunky Well-Known Member

You are mistaking her for someone else although with her being a woman appearing on Maddow and especially Miller's show I can understand why you may have thought that too. :mrgreen:

The actress playing Clark (Sarah Paulson) is a lesbian btw.

9. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

I remember she said that her and Darden were 'closer than lovers'. I remember the flirtations they did in the courtroom. Plus,the tabloids mentioned it too.

10. ColiBreh1

I finally watched this week's episode (episode 6) of "American Crime Story: The People v. O. J. Simpson". In case y'all haven't watched, it was a Marcia Clark-focused episode titled "Marcia, Marcia, Marcia".

TV critics, bloggers, & etc. on Twitter having been raving about the episode & Sarah Paulson's performance non-stop since it aired. It's to the point I'm worried that she's gonna steal the Emmy spotlight from Courtney Vance as Johnnie Cochran.

Anyways, Chris Darden is such a simp after watching the episode. There's no way he & Marcia Clark didn't at least sleep together once in real life, if the stuff that happend in the episode happend in real life.

11. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

It was once pointed out on a tv news program that Marcia Clark and O.J. Simpson had met previously. Her and her then husband played a game of cards and O.J. lost to Clark's husband.

12. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

No question both Darden and Clark would not admit making love. It ranks with prosecution admiting another person killed OJ's ex and friend. G,no doubt Marcia was excited of her hubby beating OJ years after his aquittal.

13. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

It was also said that Robert Shapiro was representing Marcia Clark in her divorce trial. I don't know if it was before or during the O.J. trial.

14. ColiBreh1

Saw this posted on another forum I post on from a Complex.com article:

Last edited: Mar 13, 2016
  15. hunterkil

hunterkil Member

any new interracial ???

16. blackbrah

blackbrah Well-Known Member

She had two marriages and kids she isn't a lesbian.

Though I'm surprised nothing happened between Marcia and Darden.

17. ColiBreh1

I'm in the middle of watching this past week's episode of "DC's Legends of Tomorrow" (Episode 8 of Season 1). The team goes back in time to a small town in Oregon during the 1950s in this episode. Franz Drameh (who plays Jax/Firestorm) takes a romantic interest in Melissa Roxburgh to find out about the murders that are going on in town. Her boyfriend was a recent victim.

[​IMG]

A couple jocks in the diner feel some type of way about a brotha hollering at this white girl:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

but the dude working behind the counter signals to the jocks not here, so they leave.

The scene I watching when I paused the episode was Jax & Melissa Roxburgh's character are on a date. They're in car making out & talking, when they're suddenly attacked. Leaving Melissa Roxburgh's character seriously injured & bleeding from her neck before Jax is finally able to drive ff. And suddenly Cops sirens are in the background. That's where I paused, so I guess we can figure out happens next.

EDIT:
    Here's the promo for the episode:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9F9HuJalQq8
    [YOUTUBE]9F9HuJalQq8[/YOUTUBE]

& the Producer's preview:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uwwXR3lUI_g
    [YOUTUBE]uwwXR3lUI_g[/YOUTUBE]

18. orejon4

orejon4 Well-Known Member

I think there's some IR (I laugh to myself every time I type that abbreviation, lol) brewing on Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D., but unfortunately I missed it between studying, election results and exhaustion. :p

19. blackbull1970

blackbull1970 Well-Known Member

IR between who?

Agent Mack and Mockingbird? She is married but flirts like the Black Widow.

20. blackbrah

blackbrah Well-Known Member

Remy Danton & Jackie Sharp on House of Cards

[​IMG]

This goes on for a few seasons.