WW/BM Youtube Couples

Discussion in 'In the Media' started by Nellie, Feb 14, 2010.

1. William42

William42 New Member

2. William42

William42 New Member

3. Shulz021

Shulz021 Well-Known Member

4. William42

William42 New Member

5. RicardoCooper

RicardoCooper Well-Known Member

"Is dating a white girl a 'trophy' for black men?"

YES

6. Shulz021

7. andreboba

andreboba Well-Known Member

8. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

Something tells me this dude is in the having second thoughts phase. Her "no" was obviously a joke, his "no" was poorly explained and it bothered her. He probably has a side piece.

She's adorable. I have never heard of where she's from. I don't even know how to spell it. lol.

9. Shulz021

10. Mystik

Mystik Member

I noticed a lot of videos posted in this thread have been deleted.

Probably due to getting a lot of hateful comments from Racists.

• Informative Informative x 2
    • List
  11. AtomSmasher86

AtomSmasher86 Well-Known Member

12. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

13. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

That NollaGirl504 chick just posted a new video for the 1st time in months & she is expecting:

14. meowkittenmeow

meowkittenmeow Well-Known Member

Lmao. I remember this woman. She’s the one that makes videos telling dudes what they want to hear. I think she lost a bunch of subscribers and donations when people found out her husband was black. Wild times.

15. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

Watching a couple of her videos I can see why. lol. Is she like one of those hardcore republican/trump supporters?

16. meowkittenmeow

You have two ends of gaining fame, followers, and money (donations etc.). You can do the entertainment thing, or you can do the social issues thing. As the market is saturated with feminism, she and others, have attempted to make money on the other end. IE. Tell the white guys what they want to here, and collect profit.

So, as feminism seeks to generalize all men, she makes her money off of generalizing all women as oppose to looking at the societal errors that cause problems. And because of that she had a following.

I don’t believe she is a conservative. I think she calls women out on their shit while making sweeping generalizations about them that keep the white men nodding their heads in agreement . Which is basically what male feminists do, calling men out on their shit while making sweeping generalizations about men to keep the women nodding their heads in agreement.

Long story short... virtue signaling for cash/views.

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  17. ColiBreh1

She had the baby:

• Informative Informative x 2
    • List
  18. ColiBreh1

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  19. meowkittenmeow

She’s a lame

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  20. Akeildboss

Akeildboss Active Member

IDK IF THIS WAS ALREADY POSTED BUT FOUND IT A FEW WEEKS AGO. LOVE THEM, THEY SEEM TO BE MADE FOR EACH OTHER, I MEAN LOOK HOW MUCH THEY LOOK ALIKE, IN TERMS OF FACIAL FEATURE. BTW ANYONE KNW THEIR @ ?