White women feet

Discussion in 'The Attraction Between White Women and Black Men' started by Mwaura, Jun 4, 2008.

1. DudeNY12

DudeNY12 Well-Known Member

Back in the day we called them money hawks. Usually when you approached them... They'd make it very clear that they're about being given money and/or having certain expenses paid. I used to work with a lady like that, and sadly she was grooming her daughter to be the same way.

2. Reverie

Reverie Well-Known Member

I have never figured this out. I have never wanted to be gifted money, I have always wanted to earn them. Then I can walk from the relationship whenever I need to.

3. DudeNY12

DudeNY12 Well-Known Member

It's just another form of trying to get over. Back in high school, those girls wanted the guys with jobs, then it was a guy ywith money and a car, and finally in adulthood... Money, car, and willing to (regularly) throw money their way.

4. Reverie

Lazy women.

5. missshyness

missshyness Active Member

Well, time to get to my feet, summer and the water have taken a l toll on them.

6. teddebear07

teddebear07 Active Member

i miss this page ,:( . my foot page ,my bread and butter ! my wants ,my needs ,my fierce desire ! my rage !!!! lol .my fix ! lol . you'll wouldn't understand ...lol

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  7. Reverie

So why don't you post more often?

8. teddebear07

well , what good is that gonna do? i'm all alone in my quest for feet .boowho poor me ,lol . my fetish is ignored most of the time anyway. dating sites ,everyone has pics of their face plastered everywhere. no foot pic insight . i wish i didn't have a foot fetish and was normal "just" like everyone else .

9. Reverie

A lot of people have your fetish.
    I have very small feet and hands (European size 34-35), even compared to my height, one time, a man I was dating put my entire foot in his mouth.

10. teddebear07

[​IMG]

11. teddebear07

i will take your advice and post....:D

12. teddebear07

one of my fav foot ladies ala .....she is polish
    [​IMG]

13. Reverie

Nice.

14. TCFLORIDAGIRL

TCFLORIDAGIRL Well-Known Member

Are you still feeling deprived Carlos? Been a long time my friend!!!

15. RicardoCooper

RicardoCooper Well-Known Member

Mmmm the queen is back, good to see <3 <3 <3

16. TCFLORIDAGIRL

TCFLORIDAGIRL Well-Known Member

Hey you...good to see you as well. Just stopping in to see who's still here and how everyone is! So do tell, what's going on? Does anyone ever use chat anymore? Used to have some good ones in there!

17. teddebear07

[​IMG]

18. teddebear07

[​IMG]

19. teddebear07

[​IMG]

20. RicardoCooper

RicardoCooper Well-Known Member

Let's hear it for the red, white and blue! This is why black men fought in every war America ever had! White Soles Matter!

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List