White women feet

Discussion in 'The Attraction Between White Women and Black Men' started by Mwaura, Jun 4, 2008.

1. chocolatecream4u

chocolatecream4u Well-Known Member

2. chocolatecream4u

3. chocolatecream4u

4. chocolatecream4u

5. chocolatecream4u

6. chocolatecream4u

7. chocolatecream4u

8. chocolatecream4u

9. chocolatecream4u

10. chocolatecream4u

11. chocolatecream4u

12. chocolatecream4u

13. Tamstrong

Tamstrong Administrator Staff Member

Thank you, Tony. This thread has been working out just fine for the last 5 1/2 years just like it is. I wonder what the OP would think of his one & only post/thread being as popular as it is...he probably wouldn't have expected it to take off the way it has.

Like I said, having both threads is ideal IMO. Whether it's just someone's preference or whatever he (or she) is in the mood for at the moment, having both options to offer keeps everyone happy. Personally I like both threads, but I understand that there's an appropriate place & time for everything.

Not cool, Archangel. I've asked you nicely to stop posting inappropriate images in this thread...the site guidelines are very clear on this issue (the guidelines exist for a reason BTW), yet you insist on posting pics that aren't allowed in this thread. I don't know if you think you're being funny or why you keep doing it (especially since you know better), but you need to cut the shit NOW.

As you can see in my fellow mod's post above, he is confirming that this thread is for FEET PICS ONLY & the NUDITY belongs in the UNCENSORED thread in the Men's Locker Room ONLY. It's a simple concept, so there's no excuse for someone not getting it.

The post has been reported. I started to give you a well-deserved negative rep as well, but I opted to mull that over for a bit before I make that decision.

What it ultimately boils down to is respect...for the rules, the thread, the other members, etc., and it would be much appreciated if you would please keep that in mind.

Peace.

Last edited: Dec 19, 2012
  14. archangel

archangel Well-Known Member

I wasn't being funny. I thought those pics were ok.
    It's like freedom of speech. what you say can can offend someone.:smt011

15. Tamstrong

Follow the rules, and there's less chance of offending someone (or messing up a thread). You knew that genital pics didn't belong in this section...it's well explained in the site guidelines (http://www.whitewomenblackmen.com/forum/showthread.php?t=4664), and folks like myself reminded you as well. ;)

Now, if you would, please get back to posting more of the coochie-free pics so folks can get back to enjoying the thread. Aside from the inappropriate pics, you've posted some great additions to the thread. :D

Last edited: Dec 20, 2012
  16. Tony Soprano

Tony Soprano Moderator

Okay now since that's over with we can get back to the feet pics:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

17. Tamstrong

18. chocolatecream4u

19. chocolatecream4u