White women feet

Discussion in 'The Attraction Between White Women and Black Men' started by Mwaura, Jun 4, 2008.

1. Black DeNiro

Black DeNiro Well-Known Member

I got a taste for some skittles.lol This is a nice pic.

2. blackbull1970

blackbull1970 Well-Known Member

The best thing about chicks with long slim feet and toes, is that they are perfect for stilletoe heels.

3. Brittney

Brittney Well-Known Member

Here's my feets Tony.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

4. Athena

Athena New Member

Brit Brit, you sexy Beeyatch, I love your pedi!!!

5. Brittney

Thank you! They're sucky phone pics, and blurry. But it's my fav color. It's really a pinkish, purplish, reddish iridescent called Jamaica Me Crazy ehehe. :cool:

6. Black DeNiro

Black DeNiro Well-Known Member

:smt001Cute feet Brittney.

7. blackbull1970

blackbull1970 Well-Known Member

Nice pic.

I'am trying to picture you laying on your back trying to get the perfect shot with legs up in the air.

HaHa!

8. Brittney

Thank you Black :)

LoL, yeah, it was quite the ab workout when trying to hold them both up in the air. :smt036

9. Tony Soprano

Tony Soprano Moderator

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Brittney again.:smt023

Just for these pics I'm gonna rep you twice. Thank you Brittney.:yawinkle:

10. Brittney

Thank you!! I'm glad you like my pics and you know I can never have too much rep! :smt049

11. JordanC

JordanC Well-Known Member

Very nice pedis and feet athena and brit. :)

12. LA

LA Well-Known Member

Would you happen to have anymore nice pictures of your feet to share with us? ;)

13. Archman

Archman Well-Known Member

Brittney,
    I know this was addressed to Tony and I know I have never been one of your favorites, but I had to take this moment to extend an olive branch and tell you,......You do have nice arches.....

14. Brittney

Thank you Archman! I appreciate it. :)

15. JordanC

No but I could take some. ;) Thinking of getting a pedi tomorrow after I use my massage gift certificate someone gifted me. Maybe I just will.

16. Archman

Archman Well-Known Member

Why do you girls insist you need pedi's first........Just slap on some nail polish and model those natural sexy barefeet for us......We prefer in-house forum modeling....Day after day of outside feet gets to be pretty hallow.....Take back the thread so we can dump all of these outside counterfeit feet photos in a big damn barn-fire .....

17. chocolatecream4u

chocolatecream4u Well-Known Member

:smt119 Nice pics very pretty feet.:smt054I luv it I luv it..Thank you!!:smt054

18. JordanC

Your reply makes me think you have never had a pedicure. A pedicure is about pampering and feeling good not about showing off for those around you. It involves massage, exfoliating, lotion and in the end some polish to make your feet pretty. The attention and relaxation are what's happening. So the pedi is for you.......not others.

19. christine dubois

christine dubois Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

20. buglerroller

buglerroller Well-Known Member

:: thud ::