Upcoming IR slate

Discussion in 'In the Media' started by JamalSpunky, May 11, 2019.

1. SilverSmith

SilverSmith Well-Known Member

Good Luck To You, Leo Grande Sets Exclusive Hulu Release

Searchlight Pictures confirmed it had acquired US rights to Good Luck To You, Leo Grande starring Emma Thompson, and Daryl McCormack and has set an exclusive streaming release on Hulu.

The film will be branded a Hulu Original film and centers on a retired school teacher (Thompson) who hires a young sex worker (McCormack) to experience pleasure, connection, and self-worth.

At the time of writing, no release date had been set; nonetheless, it appears to be a strong award contender.

[​IMG]

[via Screendaily]

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  2. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

Read in what l call "Who greenlighted this nonsense?"lt the so called comedy called Emergency. It's about a group of brothers after partying saw a passed out drunk White girl and trying to decide whether to help her.

4. darkcurry

Mr. Malcolm's List

5. Skaddix

Skaddix Well-Known Member

Black and Indian eh well that is rare...I remember seeing the proof of concept for this years ago. I guess Bridgerton convinced someone to make this.

• Like Like x 2
    • List
  6. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

I remember two movies in my life about IW/BM,Mississippi Masala and flick of Indian women going to Blackpool,England. One of the women was pregnant by a Black man.

7. darkcurry

Not for Miss Freida Pinto. This is I believe her third IR with a black man on screen.

Guerrilla (showtime series)
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Only (2019 sci-fi movie)
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
    • List
  8. darkcurry

Katie Holmes and Derek Luke reunite for the new movie she is directing Rare Objects.

Derek Luke & Julia Mayorga
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

https://www.cinemaexpress.com/engli...ie-holmes-reunite-for-rare-objects-27945.html

9. darkcurry

William Jackson Harper & Cristin Milioti To Headline ‘The Resort’

[​IMG]
    https://deadline.com/2022/03/willia...o-2-others-cast-in-peacock-series-1234968316/

• Like Like x 3
    • List
  10. Skaddix

Good Cast and Talent behind Camera, I am interested.

11. darkcurry

12. ryanpaulstewart

ryanpaulstewart Well-Known Member

Also, William and Cristin played lovers on broadway a few years back so their chemistry ought to be strong in this upcoming show.

• Informative Informative x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  13. Skaddix

Glad he is doing well. Kristen Bell truly has done a lot for Brothers

14. SilverSmith

SilverSmith Well-Known Member

Donald Faison & Abigail Spencer To Star With Jon Cryer In Comedy Pilot

Donald Faison and Abigail Spencer are set as the co-leads opposite Jon Cryer in Mike O’Malley’s off-cycle multi-cam NBC comedy pilot from Lionsgate Television.

Written by Survivor’s Remorse creator O’Malley, the untitled comedy centers on Jim (Cryer) and Julia (Abigail Spencer) who, after an amicable divorce, decide to continue to raise their kids at the family home while taking turns on who gets to stay with them. Navigating the waters of divorce and child-sharing gets hilariously more complicated for Jim when the owner of his favorite sports team (Donald Faison) enters the picture and wins Julia’s heart.

Faison plays Trey, the owner of the Boston Celtics, a proud MIT grad, and Julia’s new fiance?.

[​IMG]

• Informative Informative x 4
    • Like Like x 2
    • List
  15. darkcurry

complicated for Jim?

[​IMG]

16. Jeffrey Tripp

Jeffrey Tripp Well-Known Member

Yeah I don't like the way that show is being set up. I fully expect Faisons's character to get thrown under the bus.

17. darkcurry

We don't know but the tagline and certain words like "complicated" are wary. Why would Jim who had an amicable split from his wife see her being with the owner of his FAVORITE sports team as complicated? If I was on good terms with my ex and she was engaged to the CEO of COMIC-CON I would be like...[​IMG]

18. ENKI

ENKI New Member

19. ENKI

ENKI New Member

From early:

20. Jeffrey Tripp

Jeffrey Tripp Well-Known Member

Kristen really about that life. lol Can any of you name another actress that has been with more brothas on screen than Kristen?