Tiger and his new lady, Erica Herman

Discussion in 'Celebrity WW/BM Couples' started by Bliss, Oct 2, 2017.

1. Rashad

Rashad Active Member

Tiger won his first ever championship event today in 5yrs. Received a celebration kiss from his g/f Erica Herman.

Skip ahead to 5:40:

2. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

Tiger, Tiger Woods Ya'll!

[​IMG]

3. SilverSmith

SilverSmith Well-Known Member

It wasn't so much Tiger winning the tournament as a massive gallery celebrating the return of a champion many had written off. I can't think of a better way to silence the naysayers. The final round was electrifying to watch in real time.

Last edited: Sep 24, 2018
  4. nobledruali

nobledruali Well-Known Member

5. nobledruali

nobledruali Well-Known Member

COUPLES

4 hours ago
    Tiger Woods embraces girlfriend Erica Herman after golf great's first tour victory since 2013
    [​IMG]
    By Ryan Gaydos | Fox News
    close
    Tiger Woods embraces girlfriend after first tour win since 2013

After Tiger Woods sank a putt to seal his first PGA Tour victory in five years on Sunday, the golf great ran into the arms of his girlfriend, Erica Herman, who then wrapped her arms around him and gave him a kiss.

Woods capped off an incredible comeback after his career seemed to be spiraling following his public divorce with his ex-wife Elin Nordegren amid a shocking sex scandal, back problems and a DUI arrest in August 2017. Woods’ win at the Tour Championship was his first since winning the 2013 Bridgestone Invitational.

“It's been tough,” Woods said immediately after the match. “I've had a not-so-easy last couple of years and I've worked my way back and ... it's just hard to believe I've won the Tour Championship.”

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    PGA TOUR

?@PGATOUR

Back in the winner's circle. [​IMG]

Lots of love for @TigerWoods.#LiveUnderPar

6:02 PM - Sep 23, 2018
    Twitter Ads info and privacy

Woods, 42, and Herman, 33, have been dating since 2017 and were first spotted together at last year's Presidents Cup in New Jersey, according to People.

nce then, Woods and Herman had been seen together on several dates, including the famous Nobu in Southern California, according to the magazine.

[​IMG]
    Herman worked at one of Woods' restaurants. (Getty Images)

Herman had served as the general manager of Woods’ restaurant The Woods Jupiter, which the golfer opened in Florida in August 2017. TMZ reported in February she no longer works there.

[​IMG]
    Herman was first spotted with Woods at the Presidents Cup last year. (Getty Images)

She was also seen with Woods’ children, daughter Sam, 11, and son Charlie, 9, on a beach in the Bahamas last December. And while the two aren’t getting married anytime soon, a friend of the golfer to People in April that he’s developed some feelings for her.

“No one has signed any paperwork,” the friend told People. “It’s not like they’re pledging their lives to each other. But she’s really nice and Tiger likes her.”

[​IMG]
    Ryan Gaydos is an editor for Fox News. Follow him on Twitter @RyanGaydos.

6. SilverSmith

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 24, 2018
  7. andreboba

andreboba Well-Known Member

Still hasn't won a major in like forever.

Yesterday was a good win for him though. Young dudes still get shook when Tiger is in contention on Sunday.

8. Loki

Loki Well-Known Member

True 2008 was last major for Tiger, I was there for that one. He led the Open Championship this year at Carnoustie in the last round before a couple of late bogeys. I would not be surprised at all to see him get a major next year, this year was all about trying to test the new swing and body at the highest level, far exceeded expectations. Lets see if the US can actually WIN a Ryder cup on Euro soil this week, its been over 20 YEARS since we beat the Euro's on their soil for a cup!

9. SilverSmith

Arriving in Paris, France for the Ryders Cup golf competition 09/24/18.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

10. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

She looked average.

11. Loki

Loki Well-Known Member

That was my first thought as well, average, cute. But perhaps that is exactly what Tiger needs after dating high profile (Vonn) celebrities, and models, someone more down to earth and stabilizing, hes come through a lot and probably needs as little drama as possible. Of course this is all conjecture since we dont know their relationship, lol.

12. RicardoCooper

RicardoCooper Well-Known Member

I was just saying in the Jordan Peele thread, it's all about the Plain Janes in 2018

13. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

14. qaz1

qaz1 Well-Known Member

15. SilverSmith

Well, at least that purposeless article provided us with this group photo. lol

[​IMG]

16. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

The hotter the woman the harder it is for her to be happy. Hot women are cursed with good looks. Its kind of like spoiled rich kids. Everything is so easy to the point you delude yourself into what kind of work you actually put in and enough people have kissed your ass to the point where you expect it everywhere.
    Unless they are born and raised outside of the states you're only setting yourself up for disaster. Actually I think its impossible for most women to be happy period but that's another topic.

17. Loki

Loki Well-Known Member

I swear sometimes I hear Henry Higgins voice when I read your posts...:D

18. andreboba

andreboba Well-Known Member

Twinning.

19. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Lmao damn i sound that bad

20. SilverSmith