The Nerdz Lounge.

Discussion in 'In the Media' started by Ra, Dec 12, 2010.

1. SilverSmith

SilverSmith Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Avengers: Endgame Being Re-released W/ New Footage??

Avengers: Endgame is heading back to theaters. In an interview with Comicbook.com, Marvel Studios president Kevin Feige said the re-released movie would also include new footage.

"I don't know if it's been announced. And I don't know how much... Yeah, we're doing it next weekend," Feige said.

In a separate interview with Screen Rant, Feige said it won't be an extended cut, but rather "If you stay and watch the movie, after the credits, there'll be a deleted scene, a little tribute, and a few surprises."

Marvel did not immediately respond to a request for comment.

Link

2. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/l...samund-pike-star-amazon-fantasy-drama-1219624

https://twitter.com/WoTWritersRoom/status/1141390183641866245
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 19, 2019
  3. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

They want that record.

4. Thump

Thump Well-Known Member

Exactly.

5. ColiBreh1

https://ew.com/tv/2019/06/20/angel-reunion-20th-anniversary/

6. ColiBreh1

7. darkcurry

Stranger Things 3 | Final Trailer | Netflix

8. SilverSmith

The Legion Season 3 teaser is entitled “The Hero is the Villain,” and you can check it out below.

Based on the Marvel Comics by Chris Claremont and Bill Sienkiewicz, Legion is the story of “David Haller” (Dan Stevens), a man who believed himself to be schizophrenic only to discover that he is the most powerful mutant the world has ever seen.

[​IMG]

9. samson1701

samson1701 Well-Known Member

10. SilverSmith

A new clip from Sony's Spider-Man: Far From Home featuring Mysterio and The Elementals.

Last edited: Jun 25, 2019
  11. SilverSmith

For the uninitiated, here's some background:

Last edited: Jun 25, 2019
  12. meowkittenmeow

meowkittenmeow Well-Known Member

I didn’t know I wanted this! Great find.

13. ColiBreh1

I started on "Doom Patrol" last night. I didn't know they're supposed to be DC's version of the X-Men.

14. darkcurry

Is that's how It's playing out? I haven't been watching I have only been watching The Swamp Thing.

15. SilverSmith

[​IMG]

Believe it or not, the Doom Patrol predates the X-Men. DC Comics introduced the Doom Patrol in June 1963, followed in September of the same year by Marvel's The Uncanny X-Men.

16. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

Both Doom Patrol (even with them switching Cyborg for Beast Boy) and Swamp Thing are far better shows than Titans as well as more faithful to the comic source materials. A shame Swamp Thing is only getting the one abbreviated season. Would have been nice to see if they explored the whole concept of Swamp Thing actually being an earth elemental/avatar for nature as well as Abby Arcane's background especially if they introduced her evil uncle, Anton.

17. SilverSmith

Marvel Studios has officially announced the Bring Back event for Avengers: Endgame. Beginning this Friday, June 28, fans can see Endgame again with additional material and pick up an exclusive “We Love You 3000” poster.

The Bring Back version of Endgame features new material, beginning with a video introduction by director Anthony Russo. After the credits, moviegoers will see an unfinished deleted scene, and a sneak peek from Spider-Man: Far From Home.

[​IMG]

MarvelStudioNews

18. darkcurry

They will have this record if it means doing A LOT of which they don't really have to. I think they had a lot of people with those extra scenes.

19. ColiBreh1

This here. "Titans" ended up being so meh to me, that I wasn't gonna bother with "Doom Patrol" & "Swamp Thing". I literally only changed my mind a couple weeks ago because I noticed both shows are getting better critical reception than "Titans", they have notable showrunners & familiar actors, & it's summertime so there's nothing on.

20. meowkittenmeow

meowkittenmeow Well-Known Member

I’m saving up Swamp thing to binge watch it.