The Footwear Appreciation Thread

Discussion in 'Health, Fitness and Fashion' started by KnCA, Jan 10, 2009.

1. fromrussiawithlove

fromrussiawithlove New Member

I don't wear heels everyday, I only wear them when I'm clubbing. I can't actually walk that well in them when I'm sober, but drunk I can walk, dance, run, whatever :p

2. Bug

Bug Well-Known Member

Right my new shoes came today, i'm very pleased with them. :D:D

[​IMG][/IMG]

[​IMG][/IMG]

[​IMG][/IMG]
    A pair i picked up over the weekend, 2 inch heels more the usual height i wear, the ones above are 3 inch heels.

3. Stheno

Stheno New Member

good shoes francie :smt023

4. Liquid Swords

Liquid Swords New Member

Haha, we have the same cooker :cool:

Nice shoes, the pink and black ones are hot!

5. Lolita

Lolita New Member

There are a lot of super cute shoes on this thread! Here are a couple of mine. I kind of like old school glamour type shoes...These were super cheap, I got them at Target for $12.00USD...[​IMG]

These are from Guess...a little more pricey. Not too bad though...[​IMG]From the side...[​IMG]

Lola

6. Arwen

Arwen New Member

Allright sexy girls... let me shovv u hovv a real playette dresses vvhen it's freaking cold! LOL

(some of them might be dirty lol, don't be picky pls :))

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

7. Stheno

Stheno New Member

Lolita nice shoes i like the gold shoes more a
    TS thats a nice collections and again i like more the sport shoe with the gold shoe laces

i was looking on net about shoes (nothing new with me) and i saw this shoes i loved this shoes i really wanna go to the store and get them its shoes of end of season sale and from $220.00 they are just $55.00 they have more that i like i can just get them online but i will like to try first sometimes look good on a picture but look ugly on your feet even if i like some shoes if dont look good on my feet i will never get them:)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

8. satyricon

satyricon Guest

9. Lolita

Lolita New Member

Nyx...The heel on those shoes are wicked! I love 'em. I hear ya on buying shoes online. What a dissapointment if they arrive to you and they look like hell, or don't fit. Those silver shoes are super hot though!

Satyricon...why do you have to go and ruin my morning like that? Dam u.

10. Arwen

Arwen New Member

I agree vvith you. I could never buy clothes/shoes online.

11. kuntrygirl30

kuntrygirl30 New Member

You want to know something sad? I actually know some women who would think he's hot! smh

12. Lolita

Lolita New Member

Throw a bag over that head, and he'll be bangin'!

I don't even mind the hairy body, but I'm nasty like that.

We digress, we digress...

13. karmacoma.

karmacoma. Well-Known Member

The pic of that guy is better-looking than those beat-up ass shoes.

14. LA

LA Well-Known Member

Shawty:

I think what he's trying to say is maybe you should consider some new styles of shoes?

15. Brittney

Brittney Well-Known Member

Some of these shoes are making my feet hurt. :smt085

16. Arwen

Arwen New Member

ahaha oh vvell, I use heels only in rare occasions vvhen I go out, like sat night etc. Those shoes r comfortable, I can do everything vvith them and if it vvas for me I'd have all the colors available. It's tastes, guys... I don't vvant to figure hovv you'd react if i posted my pics vvith baggy jeans then.

17. fly girl

fly girl Well-Known Member

Oh my god, I am laughing so hard! Thats some funny shit girl. :smt043

18. karmacoma.

Naw what I'm tryin to say is I wanna see sexy high heels, boots, stillettos, shapely calves and sexy pedicures, not some ol' nasty scuffed-up gym shoes. It's all about the glamour :smt049

19. Stheno

Stheno New Member

not the best boots but that something for every day i wear usually with jeans. Are very comfortable but i need new this year have them for too long :confused:(bad photos but been a while i have the pictures)

[​IMG] [​IMG]

20. karmacoma.

Yum I love those thighs.