Sexual Harassment/Assault Scandals

Discussion in 'In the Media' started by ColiBreh1, Jul 7, 2017.

1. meowkittenmeow

meowkittenmeow Well-Known Member

In the article, he is apparently past the statute and is unable to get a settlement. He just wanted to inform the people of the misconduct of women in the industry.

2. meowkittenmeow

3. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

4. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

She is accused of pulling down his pants in front of everyone, not grabbing his ass or anything.

@andreboba
    Did you read it?

5. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Still sexual assault what straight man can do that to anyone without that accusation

6. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

I'm trying to get their perspective

7. The Dark King

Ahhh
    My bad carry on

8. andreboba

andreboba Well-Known Member

Nope. But is that really sexual assault or a dumb prank?? Seems like we're defining down what actual sexual assault is.

If I were him, I can imagine he didn't think it was funny because I'm sure there were a couple of females present. But this is exactly the same kind of shit we did in HS lockerrooms when I was growing up.

For this dude to come back years later and say that Katie Perry 'sexually assaulted' him is some foul bullshit.

9. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

LOL

At first I thought of it as sexual assault. Now I need more context. Also it's different if she pulled down his boxers too.

I'm ok with a cool chick being like one of the fellas as long as she fits in, like one. ie don't whine when they get you back.

10. meowkittenmeow

Nothing shows off how desperate and pathetic a dude is like seeing one excuse sexual assault or misconduct because they personally are desperate for any woman to touch them.

Wild shit, lol. Katy Perry has both a man and a woman, and cats will still defend her. Me personally, I don’t like that kind of crap. Pranks or no pranks, a dude tries to pants me and you are getting your ass beat (or at least that’s how we did things in both high school and the army). I always find it odd how quick dudes are to say another man is gay for not wanting sex with a woman, but are quick to do/excuse the gayest pranks imaginable (like exposing another man’s genitalia).

To each their own, I guess...

11. The Dark King

And just cause you're cool with it doesnt mean you get to dictate what I'm cool with
    To this day I'm shocked at some of the prank shit white guys did to each other when I was in hs. Black kids would murder someone if you drew a dick on their face

12. meowkittenmeow

It’s crazy. I never understood that. The white guys generally steered clear of the brothas when it came to pranks.

I can be a bit contrarian when it comes to Freud. But, when I see some of the pranks these guys do... yeah, I think Latent Homosexuality is a thing.

13. samson1701

samson1701 Well-Known Member

More bullshit. It's bullshit when women claim it, too. People get drunk at these events and get a little "handsy." It happens. If a person can't handle the night life scene, they need to stay their asses at home or pick another line of work.

No one was raped or anything close to that. Nothing to see here.

14. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

I remember this game in the military, two guys would sit across from each other and toss a rubber ball back and forth until it hit someone's nuts.

At a grocery job I had as a teen, White dudes would catch one another sitting down either stocking a shelf or taking a break then fart on the top of his head. Funny shit but they instinctively knew not to include me.

Being around white dudes sometimes is like seeing the movie Jackass in person. I don't really know what to make of it.

15. samson1701

samson1701 Well-Known Member

I went to a mostly white high school. They take that kind of thing to a whole other dimension. Especially, the athletes.

16. DudeNY12

DudeNY12 Well-Known Member

I can generally take a joke, but some shit like that... I'm with you. If a dude had pulled down my pants or attempted... It would've instantly been a fight.

17. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

Most of my friends were bm. We were more into simple horseplay. Snowball fights in the cafeteria ect. In the 9th grade we had a crew that fought the 10th graders, during lunch we would set traps and ambush one another, sometimes you had to haul ass to avoid one.

We had so much fun that some of the 12 graders jumped in but we had to chill out because them mf couldn't catch us and just started grabbing random dudes to fuck with. Lol

After I seen this big football player grab this white dude and beat him with a weight belt, I figured it was time to chill, somebody always eventually get carried away lol

18. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

Oh, OK. I assumed she did something in private.

19. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

What she did was in front of a group of people, which by the way, the victim had brought along a friend who was a huge Katy Perry fan and she did this in front of his friend...

She also exposed his dick to her male friends and told them all to check out his dick. He was humiliated.

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  20. andreboba

andreboba Well-Known Member

Pulling down someone's pants doesn't mean you're also pulling down their underwear. You grab the hem of their shorts and yank. I've never seen someone's shorts pulled down and they weren't wearing underwear, which is an entirely different issue.

You sound like a barrel of laughs around the opposite sex.lol

I remember being in a computer lab in HS and a female I knew casually, but not sexually, reached both her hands down the front of my tee shirt and pinched my nipples, then walked off laughing.

Some of you would have required victim counseling after such an event because of the lifelong emotional trauma. I told her she better watch herself before she gets fucked in the bathroom.

Some people apparently have a hard time interacting with the opposite sex unless clearly defined rules are cosigned.

Man, there were chicks I knew in HS who would wear short skirts and randomly sit in a guy's lap until he popped wood, then get up laughing.

We considered that aggressive flirting, not sexual assault.

Believe it or not, when young guys and girls socialize, sometimes this type of flirting goes on, but that doesn't mean you don't respect boundaries, like when someone says, 'stop'.

It's the same thing with most women I kissed for the first time, I didn't ask permission to do so and just did it. The women let me know immediately if they were receptive or not and that was that.

LOLOL. Now a guy who enjoys (sexual) attention from women is 'desperate'?? Whatever.
    Do you, bro.