Salt Lake City is a sleeper town for BM

Discussion in 'How To Meet White Women and Black Men' started by blackbrah, May 10, 2016.

1. flaminghetero

flaminghetero Well-Known Member

Most of the mixing in SA is between WM and BW.

Same is true here except they don't get married as often as BM/WW...but they do a LOT more hooking up...mostly at work or on campus.

2. Speedie

Speedie Member

When I was growing up it was never there at all. These days every African wants to go to South Africa so you see a lot of WM/BW I can assure you most of them either WM or BW are not originally
    South Africans. Other African countries are more open-minded than South Africans. Hence you see them with WM and they don't care but to South Africans no, maybe millennials but the generation of apartheid it's a big NO. I'm 30's and I'm that generation so it'll take time. Foreign WW when they get to SA they mix with BM most of the time.

3. MightyLighty

MightyLighty Well-Known Member

^Why do you think white SA women don't mix with black SA men the way we mix in the US?

4. Speedie

Speedie Member

They were breastfed racism from birth. They grew up with it. The other thing in South Africa there's less segregation.There are black school that still 100% black and formerly white school with some black students. When there's an influx of black students in formerly white schools, white parents take their kids out.
    Recently there was a protest in some former white school because one black girl had an afro and the say afro is not allowed, it was a serious case, about 3 months ago. It's racism, nothing else. I can tell you a lot of stories, this year's only. South Africa is still very far from mixing of races.

Last edited: Dec 29, 2016
  5. MilkandCoffee

MilkandCoffee Well-Known Member

You could say the same about american WW though.

6. Speedie

Speedie Member

At least American WW have a choice when they get to point of making their own decisions, they can choose who they want to be with. In South Africa they don't have a choice, they're in racial circles everywhere. There's no difference when they're 20's and when they're 30's, 40's and 50's, instead the more they grow up, the more they become racist.

7. MightyLighty

^MilkandCoffee is right! Segregation of the races is still pretty deep here.

But my theory to why ww in SA don't mess with bm is because of the disparity in numbers between to two. Here in the states, the largest demographic group is white females, there many many more ww that bm. The media also promotes through Hip-Hop, sports and entertainment, the masculine bm. But in SA, there are far more bm than ww, and there's no media promoting bm in a sexual way. If ever ww of child baring age mated with a bm in SA, there'd still be surplus of bm, and the whites would decline exponentially. However, here in the states it's completely the opposite. It would thus be blacks whose population would decline.

8. Speedie

Speedie Member

Well, since I grew up there I've been experiencing racism and that's all I know. I can't deny what you're saying but I can't support it either. If you say hi to a WW on the mall you won't get hi back. You can easily see that it's hooeless to try and reach out. They are yet to prove me wrong.

9. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

Did you watch Trevor Noah's interview with the Breakfast Club from earlier this month?:

He talked about how Apartied was the perfect system for the White Supremacists to oppress non-white people in South Africa. They went all over the world (including the U.S.) to see how they oppressed folks to apply in their Apartied system.

10. Speedie

Speedie Member

Bro! I didn't watch it but I can tell you, it was a perfect system for them. It really crippled our people's way of thinking and how they perceived a white person. Some of us were wise, as soon as we became a democratic country not free because we're not free. We got ourselves education and we travelled to see what's going on outside the borders of South Africa and now we're enlightened. Most people are still in darkness in South Africa. Robert Mugabe said" a South Africa will tear down the statue of a dead white man but scared to slap a live one". My people are still in the datk and is sad. You can even count black South Africans here in the States. I'm in the DMV( DC, Maryland and Virginia). I know all black South Africans here and they're not more than 30. I mean in two States and the district not more than 30. I'm not saying they must come to America but I just want to show you the level of their thinking. It's really sad. Thay system will last for at least another 100 years.

11. Speedie

Speedie Member

I'm also shocked that WW in their 20's here find it hard to date a BM. I thought you passed that stage long-time ago.

12. ColiBreh1

Is that really true?

13. Speedie

Speedie Member

No! Most WM are Europeans who go to South Africa either to study,work or holidays. They go to South Africa mostly because they are more interested about black people than whites and they end up meeting them and falling in love with WM. It's not South African WM.

14. ColiBreh1

No I was asking @flaminghetero about American bw & wm hooking up a lot more than american bm & ww.

15. Speedie

Speedie Member

Oh okay!

16. Rochiebabes86

Rochiebabes86 Well-Known Member

I hope these are the lamest people in SA or else I'd never think of going there. What an awful video

17. MightyLighty

^It's funny because the ONLY attractive ww in the video was the one that had no problem dating bm.

18. Speedie

Speedie Member

That video it's just a tip of an iceberg. The best way to see it is to really go there and witness it yourself.

19. Speedie

Speedie Member

You haven't seen nothing, even the ugliest WW thinks she's better than black Miss South Africa who achieved more than her in life.