Random Political comments...

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Bliss, Mar 6, 2013.

1. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Kamala it is! Damn, Joe. LOL.

2. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

3. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

I'm shocked at the stupidity. Does he even want to win??

4. Tony Soprano

Tony Soprano Moderator

I really can't say who the better VP pick would have been, however I could totally have seen her in Condoleezza Rice's old job as Secretary of State. Vice President? I don't know about that one.

At least it's a helluva better and more qualified selection than Sarah Palin. Still a tough sell to the American people though.

5. Thump

Thump Well-Known Member

Biden is old as Methuselah, by picking her he is picking someone who very well could become the president during his term. The people already decided they didn't want her in the oval office by quickly abandoning her during the primaries, so I can't see this choice as anything other than a mistake.

If she does have to take over for Joe, I really can't see her winning a general election after the end of what would have been Joe's first term. And judging by how poorly she did in this campaign as a candidate, I wouldn't even be surprised if she was challenged by someone in her own party for the nomination.

6. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

OMG, someone asked if Joe knows yet??
    Hilarious!

7. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

If anything I would have picked her to be Secretary of State and Harris as the AG. Neither would have been a good pick for VP but at least with Rice you don't turn off black people that didn't vote last time.

Biden keeps gaffing and black people just try to overlook it, then he goes and pick the absolute worst candidate. I wonder what all the silly folks that was telling him to pick a black woman are thinking now. They had to know this outcome was possible. People just don't know when to stfu. All the fucking problems they create by running off at the fucking mouth. smdh

8. samson1701

samson1701 Well-Known Member

All this is true. I just do not want Harris. Yet, I'm still going to vote for Joe. He and Harris will still be light years better than what we have.

9. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

10. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

I'm burnt out on stupid people. Corona won't let me just ignore it and carry on as I usually do. I may need to prepare to move to another country. I'll get past this but won't risk it happening again.

11. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

People here don't like Mitt because of his politics but Christians on the right don't like him because he is a mormon. Eyeroll. Don't worry they won't ever get over themselves. Old article but came to my mind because I'd rather have a Mitt ticket than any choice that we have now.
    Why We’re Afraid of Mormons
    http://www.bu.edu/articles/2012/afraid-of-mormons/

12. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

20200814_151246.jpg

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

13. andreboba

andreboba Well-Known Member

Once again, not sourced.

Also, was HRC a bad senator?? Was she a bad Secretary of State??

14. DudeNY12

DudeNY12 Well-Known Member

Agreed! It was like half the country got stuck on stupid (or something) along with the POTUS, but then they even pass on his ridiculous statements/lies. In what world does one ignore the guidance of dedicated professionals in their field to listen to someone who's obviously a fool with ulterior motives.

15. RicardoCooper

RicardoCooper Well-Known Member

Nah. Every few years Mitt humanizes himself somehow and people fall for it, compared to what we have now. But he is straight down the line GOP, and he will kiss the ring when it comes down to it. Remember, if things had gone right he'd be Trump's SoS right now, but Trump rejected him. Plus, Mormons think blacks are "cursed." No thanks.

16. RicardoCooper

Of course not. What she is is the victim of the biggest sustained smear campaign in American history, far surpassing her husband.

17. RicardoCooper

BW wanted a reward for consistently kissing Dem's ass in every election and they got it.

18. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

All Christianity came through Constantine and only has subtle variations from one another. One brand is no better than the other. If you want more details, bump the atheist thread. The irony is that we are "cursed" because we believe that stuff more than any other group.

19. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

20. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member