Random Political comments...

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Bliss, Mar 6, 2013.

1. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Holy shit AB.... greenhorn Papadopoulos is the reason for all this? Is that your "theory" now?? Just like the FISA Court judges were set up, so was scapegoat George. Stop watching CNN!

2. andreboba

andreboba Well-Known Member

For some reason Mueller didn't interview Jared Kushner or Don Jr. Congress can. They can also follow up the obstruction of justice charges against Trump, firing DOJ and FBI officials to tank the Mueller investigation.

Mueller had a very narrow mandate, to either prove or disprove there was a criminal conspiracy between Russian and Trump, including his aides, to interfere withe 2016 presidential election.

There are still dozens of questions surrounding the Trump administration that could get him impeached.

Like, why did China allow Invanka Trump to receive multiple trademarks for her business interests? And what did the Chinese get in return??

That whole family is a gang of grifters. Somehow they think it's appropriate and normal to conduct private business while serving in the WH. These crooks don't care that any private business operated by a member of the WH can directly impact foreign policy.

Why did several ME states allegedly help pay off hundreds of millions of Jared Kushner's real estate debts, something that never would have happened if his father in law wasn't the POTUS??

The Trumps's are trading WH access and influence over the POTUS for favorable foreign policy decisions and financial gain.

These are threads of investigation that Mueller couldn't follow because of his narrow mandate, and because some are simply not felonies but are still impeachable offenses.

Ivanka Trump made over $85 million last year while she was on staff at the WH. That's literally never happened before and never will again.

3. andreboba

That's when the FBI investigation into the Trump campaign started, months before the Steele dossier was released. A low level campaign aide like Papadopoulos never should have known something like that, unless it was common knowledge within the Trump campaign through their Wikileaks and Russian contacts.

The FBI has testified before Congress admitting as much. Ultimately the DOJ decided they needed a special prosecutor.

So why does Faux News keep reporting a lie, just like when they report the Mueller report exonerated Trump when even Mueller said it did not??

Faux News routinely lies to their viewers which is why they live in an alternate reality from the rest of the country.

4. DudeNY12

DudeNY12 Well-Known Member

That's my thing. I think Trump supporters are partying with him totally ignoring the second part of that statement from the summary. I have no problem accepting Mueller's report, but not in the form of what Barr wants to drop to the public. If they want even hint at transparency... The full report going to all 535 members of congress would be great. Barr mentioned he'd release as much as he could, but this article suggests... Not much preventing it's full release.

https://thehill.com/homenews/admini...special-counsel-rules-says-mueller-report-can

5. andreboba

If the base can't get with Warren and only Bernie is acceptable, we're going to run into the same shit we did almost 4 years ago when Bernie lost the primaries.

Bernie just isn't the most popular guy among mainstream Dems, plus he's approaching 80. Is anyone else annoyed that Bernie decided to run again in 2020??

6. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Due out tomorrow.
    (things CNN won't tell you..)
    [​IMG]

7. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

Huge redflags there with China and Mideast.

8. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Be careful what you ask for.
    Documents Reveal Obama State Department Urgently Provided Classified ‘Russiagate’ Documents to Multiple Senators Immediately Ahead of Trump Inauguration

https://www.judicialwatch.org/press...p-inauguration/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

9. DudeNY12

DudeNY12 Well-Known Member

Sure, I lean to the left, but, I'm not at all one-sided. Right is right, and wrong is wrong. If the evidence is there... bring it on.

10. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

Meanwhile Irans nuclear weapons program is back on schedule

Then again maybe the EU can hold it together without us.

Last edited: Mar 25, 2019
  11. andreboba

THe dude is a convicted felon who tried to cut a deal with Mueller once he realized he was going to prison.

Innocent people rarely get caught up in special counsel inquiries. Papadopoulos is just trying to salvage his reputation now so he can stay employed in D.C.

If he'd never lied to Mueller, he never would have been convicted. Remember, a grand jury convicted Papadopoulos, not Mueller.
    He's basically a whiny bitch since Mueller reduced his sentence to 14 days in jail. Suck it up, you got caught lying and do your time. He's been out of jail since last December so I don't know what his problem is.

One Trump supporter tell me why there were over 100 contacts between Trump's inner circle and Russian intelligence operatives before the 2016 election, if not to commit collusion?? And why did every Trump aide LIE about those contacts??

If Trump and his allies were being honest, they would have reported all those Russian contacts to the FBI if they suspected something illegal was going on.

12. andreboba

So what?? All those senators had the security clearance to read those FBI documents and they confirmed is Russia was trying to help Trump get elected.

Point to where the crime is please.

Russia tried to steal a presidential election, Trump knew about at and at minimum didn't care, if he didn't outright help them, and somehow the people trying to point out this bullshit are the guilty ones??lol

Obama wanted Congress to know we may have elected a Russian asset to the highest public office in the nation. IMO Obama was doing what he believed was his civic duty as the outgoing POTUS.

Change the president-elect to Obama and the hostile nation to Iran instead of Russia, and suddenly conservatives understand what the rest of the country is so stressed about.

13. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Good Lord AB, he became a "convicted felon" because he was set up. What are you not understanding? He was forced to plead guilty. Don't even sit here and try to play like the strong-arm of the government threatening you , bankrupting you, scaring the hell out of you, wouldn't make you plead. Paps just relayed info fed to him, he knew NOTHING first-person.

More importantly, Mueller had at his disposal, along with an unlimited budget and time-line;
    40 fbi agents
    19 democrat lawyers
    2,800 subpoenas
    500 Witnesses
    500 search warrants
    230 communication orders for records
    50 phone taps
    and 13 foreign government Intel requests

..and you're trying to tell me right now that there was "100+ conversations with Russia's government before the 2016 election by Trump's team that resulted in Trump winning" - are you serious?
    Is that your face-saving story and you're sticking to it? Because apparently you're a much better investigator than Mueller ever was, who found NO COLLUSION..

You sir, owe me a bottle of wine.

14. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

15. andreboba

Actually, the feds traced Papadopoulos' knowledge that Wikilieaks via Russia was going to drop stolen emails to damage the HRC campaign to a foreign contact named Joseph Mifsud whom he met in Rome in 2016. Mifsud claimed to have contacts with the Kremlin. Also at their meeting was Olga Vinogradova, who Mifsud claimed was Putin's niece.

https://www.politico.com/story/2017...adova-george-papadopoulos-russia-probe-244758

The Feds didn't feed Papadopoulos anything. They didn't set him up. The idiot got caught lying to fedral investigators and got his ass pinched.

No one is ever forced to plead guilty. It's a plea deal. Papadopoulos got what he got because he thought he could lie he was through it.

And I never said the 100+ meeting between the Trump campaign and agents from the Russian government are why Trump won.
    I asked why the hell did all those meetings take place and WHY did Trump campaign officials continually LIE about it??

Or. were they cutting deals knowing the Russians were going to help Trump win??

Last edited: Mar 26, 2019
  16. Since1980

Since1980 Well-Known Member

Yep, this is the key. If he's truly believes that he's innocent of everything (which is even what the snippets released by Barr have said) then he should have no problem releasing the entire report.

And additionally, so many Trump supporters are forgetting all of the indictments and guilty pleas that have come about during the course of the investigation. They can call it a "witch hunt" all they want to; there were still a shit ton of actual witches that ended up being caught (and indicted, and pleading guilty).

17. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

Tell me there is no obsession with politics in this country.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Hey lets blame capitalism tho. Because there is where the obsession is obviously........ LMAO

18. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Not at all at the very least his presence forces progressive conversation

19. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Well, Mifsud's own lawyer disagrees with you and in fact wrote a book about' his findings..

'Stephon Roh co-wrote and self-published a 284-page book speculating that both Mifsud and Papadopoulos were pawns of the Western intelligence community and had been enlisted in what Roh described as a conspiracy to create the appearance that the Trump campaign had cooperated with the Russian government.

Mifsud is hiding “under instruction of the intelligence agencies,” Roh claimed, saying that unidentified spies were trying to keep Mifsud quiet as they worked to discredit Trump.

His book titled “The Faking of Russia-Gate: The Papadopoulos Case” Roh argues strongly he had no role in the Trump campaign while he and his co-author Thierry Pastor claim Mifsud was not a Russian spy but “part of the game” with “close links to “Western secret services and the Clinton network.”

Arguing the alleged Russian connections to the 2016 US presidential election have been faked to discredit Trump, they also claim Papadopoulos was a Western intelligence operative embedded by the FBI within the Trump election team.'

(Might that explain why a federal 20 yr sentence is reduced by Mueller to 12 days?)

[​IMG]

"The truth will all be out. Not even a prison sentence can stop that momentum," Papadoplous tweeted the night before he was to report to prison. "The wool isn't going to be pulled over America's eyes forever. Much love."

Hmmmm. Do you know for a fact he was just pinched by Mueller, AB? Or was it all pre-ordained. Very interesting indeed.

20. andreboba

Do you understand the definition of the word 'speculating'??

In layman's terms, it means they have no evidence for what they're saying and are spinning a fictional account for the right wing true believers.

BTW, Midsud hasn't been seen or heard from for almost 2 years. He seems to have disappeared, not unlike many Russian operatives involved in hijacking the 2016 presidential election.

Bliss, I think you'd function quite well in a totalitarian state. You don't question authority, believe in the personality cult of elected officials and are willing to believe ANY explanation they sell you as being the 'truth'.

Ironically, you side with the Kremlin and Trump over the word of Australian intelligence officer(s) Alexander Downer and Erika Thompson who were present when an intoxicated Papadopoulos said Russia was going to dump emails that were going to be damaging to the HRC campaign.

Downer reported his conversation back to the U.S. Embassy in the UK the next day. Excuse me if I believe the Aussies on this one.

https://dailycaller.com/2018/05/27/downer-papadopoulos-trump/